
A word of advice. Try and get your child to sleeping early after around 3 months. Early as in 8pm-ish. This will allow both parents more alone time from 8-10pm.
I see. How about from now till 3 months time? Just depend on what time our child wake up to drink milk? A lot people kept telling me if baby cry abit don’t go and pat or carry it not we will suffer next time is it true?
When baby cries I will carry to pacify and am trying to monitor Jundice level as well. Does using a pacifier spoil the baby teeth when growing up? I usually will try to give when baby is crying and nanny is in the midst of preparing the milk.
So far the Confinement nanny is ok but I saw her before while feeding the baby she will watch her hp etc. is it a big deal? Prob I know she has experience and can handle.
So far the Confinement nanny is ok but I saw her before while feeding the baby she will watch her hp etc. is it a big deal? Prob I know she has experience and can handle.
My Son do use the pacifier when young but dun have spoil ( or bunny teeth ) lehThanks all once again. Baby now go on a 3-4 hour feed from night to morning. During the day probably it will be shorter due to breast milk and infant milk.
When baby cries I will carry to pacify and am trying to monitor Jundice level as well. Does using a pacifier spoil the baby teeth when growing up? I usually will try to give when baby is crying and nanny is in the midst of preparing the milk.
suffer wat? If a baby cry, usually is hungry . Pls dun ignore . I do pat my Son to sleep last time but now also no need to suffer ah. I say sleep he go sleepI see. How about from now till 3 months time? Just depend on what time our child wake up to drink milk? A lot people kept telling me if baby cry abit don’t go and pat or carry it not we will suffer next time is it true?
Thanks. Now at night baby making a lot noises is that normal? We gave milk already and changed diapers.
It’s alrite . We been through tat b4Thanks everyone. I was expecting people to bash me for being a sissy.
I really feel helpless seeing if my baby cry or make some noise and I can’t help much. Since the day my wife admitted I haven been sleeping well or eating well. Sleep few hours and eat very little.
Ya Loh . Agreed . Still remember the 1st day bring the baby back no 1 dare to bath him, I was like ....... okok 我來我來Not easy being a parent first time..I don't even know how to carry my first child when she born..So scare of injure the baby when so small..now after second one..no problem..my first child is now 2 yr old while d second is 1 yr old..The only stress part for me is not enough leave..