Visa to Australia

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Malaysian wife's visa got approved, less than 1 month from ETA application, and around 20+days after submitting the additional doc.

hungryfriend

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it possible to apply eta for my parents (whose phone has no nfc and no eta app) using my phone?
do they need to show the app to custom?
thanks

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
applied visa 601 for 2 adults and 2 children, all singaporeans.

almost instant approval

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
is it possible to apply eta for my parents (whose phone has no nfc and no eta app) using my phone?
do they need to show the app to custom?
thanks
yes can apply eta for others

they will send a proper pdf file to yr chosen email so can just print that out if necessary

alihanifiah64

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Any idea if kangarooskang still doing Australia Visa? Emailed but so far no reply. Been 3 years since I used their services.

Thanks

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Any idea if kangarooskang still doing Australia Visa? Emailed but so far no reply. Been 3 years since I used their services.

Thanks
No more, self service via Australia ETA app..

blueskull

Reaction score
anyone ever book via expedia? coz saw scoot flight cheap there but when i try to book direct scoot website its different price

Ivarsson

Reaction score
Hi i need help to. I applied through a travel agent and it somehow got rejected. But immi send me a form 1554 to submit which I apparently did. But i did for my whole family under 1 account(yes all 5 of us got rejected). So now its the waiting game but may i ask if anyone of you applied for your family under 1 account? Or seperately. And if it has been approved? Also how long did it take for you guys? Im flying off on 12 september. I submitted the form 1554 and additional documents on 8 August.. am i cutting it to close? Or should i bopian get the $150AUD visitor visa on the immi website. Please help!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.