 Watch Series 7

ahyoo2002

Reaction score
Using S4 Aluminium, also use the protector case for a few days but found it ugly and difficult to clean / wash after exercise.

But learn a hard way when I paid $400+ to get it replaced when dropped on floor once. After that I extremely careful with it and the screen and case condition still very good after additional 2 years of usage.

Hence for S7, likely still Aluminium but I will get AC+, and no protection case or anything.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, moving forward while waiting for yr new AW, any ideas where do you shop for casings? Try to search online and cant really find much. Even found on those shoppee China seller dk whether is it suitable for AW7.

Do you guys usually use with or without casing?
What type of casing is better and not making the AW looks big.

Sorry first time AW owner
Last time I did use a case for my aw s3, also bought the screen protector but took out the screen protector after 1 day. for s7, I suppose the screen is even harder to get scratch, but maybe I get the case for my s7, wait and see this friday.

saggice

Reaction score
experienced a deep scratch on Aluminum Series 5 on my 3rd day previously, now scared liao thus went for SS.

How does Apple Care help if i get scratches or dings on my watch? sorry noob question.
can replace the case/screen at a low cost?

Reaction score

saggice

Reaction score
Thanks! so its $98 to get a watch replacement in the event of any accidental damage anytime in the year.
inc scratches ? haha

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! so its $98 to get a watch replacement in the event of any accidental damage anytime in the year.
inc scratches ? haha
Just use a hammer and whack hard on the glass and u can redeem the 2x annual exchange. ;)

saggice

Reaction score
hahahaa !! i think it will be very lugi to pay for the apple care and not exchange !

Reaction score
hahahaa !! i think it will be very lugi to pay for the apple care and not exchange !
Last time my aw s3, I exchanged twice for free bcos hardware issues, 1st: suddenly unable to detect my steps, even after I run 15km number of steps still show 0 steps (after 7 months), 2nd: after 16 months, battery problem, fully charge and just after 5 hours without any workout/gps, drop to 40%.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time my aw s3, I exchanged twice for free bcos hardware issues, 1st: suddenly unable to detect my steps, even after I run 15km number of steps still show 0 steps (after 7 months), 2nd: after 16 months, battery problem, fully charge and just after 5 hours without any workout/gps, drop to 40%.
Is it your soul running in your dreams and u did not realized?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. was thinking of spending abit more to get SS.. if add AC+ will be quite ex already

nethdale

Reaction score
How much is the Applecare for AW? I couldn't find the figure and not sure if the saving from Courts is worth considering the plan? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.