 Watch Series 7

saggice

Reaction score
I wanna change when I scratch it or kenna dents
not because the watch is faulty.

faulty even normal warranty also can be replaced Ma… don even need Apple care LOL

-

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
o_O ... does the 1 year warranty cover this as well ? or only strictyl for applecare?

battery below 80% and $98 for a new replacement only applicable to applecare ?

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Month of Sep and Oct so exciting! Sep collect IP, Oct to collect AW.... hmmm... hoping Nov can collect iMac 27" (or maybe 32" :p)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o_O ... does the 1 year warranty cover this as well ? or only strictyl for applecare?

battery below 80% and $98 for a new replacement only applicable to applecare ?
This is covered under Applecare only base on the info from Apple website.

Battery service - Singapore​

If your battery has a manufacturing issue that's covered by the Apple Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, we'll service your Apple Watch at no additional cost. Our warranty doesn’t cover batteries that wear down from normal use. We offer out-of-warranty battery service for a fee.
If your Apple Watch battery holds less than 80 percent of its original battery capacity and it’s covered by AppleCare+, you will get Apple Watch battery service for no additional charge. We might need to test your product to find the cause of your battery issue.
These prices are for service directly from Apple. Pricing and terms vary at other service providers.
Battery serviceIn-warranty or
with AppleCare+
Battery service fee
(out of warranty)
All eligible Watch modelsS$ 0S$ 115

https://support.apple.com/en-sg/watch/repair/service/pricing

ahyoo2002

Reaction score
Repair first. If beyond repair, exchange. Same goes for iPhone battery.

For AW, I was told should be one to one exchange. The so called repair is never happen in Singapore.

For iPhone, I do know that sometime they try to repair.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For AW, I was told should be one to one exchange. The so called repair is never happen in Singapore.

For iPhone, I do know that sometime they try to repair.
Oh, repair was referring to iPhones. Apple watch is only exchange even for battery from what I remembered.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, repair was referring to iPhones. Apple watch is only exchange even for battery from what I remembered.

Correct. I think for watch they don't replace the batt. If out of warranty usually you've to fork out quite a bit for a new replacement set.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
I always use it without case and with AC+
End of 2 years just get a refurbished set, by then you will need to replace the battery anyway

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.