What is your networth?

What is your networth?

  • 1. Negative

    Votes: 68 24.6%
  • 2. S$1-$500K

    Votes: 49 17.8%
  • 3 S$500k -S$1mil

    Votes: 37 13.4%
  • 4. S$1 -2 mil

    Votes: 42 15.2%
  • 5. S$2-5mil

    Votes: 40 14.5%
  • 6. S$ above 5 mil

    Votes: 57 20.7%

  • Total voters
    276

woonwoonjiakbeehoon

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
2,917
Actually the rinse and repeat of such question seems to surface every week

You can look down on others when your asset figures are higher than the rest but someday, we can't bring our wealth along when we died
Try not to let material blinds your heart, I might be the poorest and most beh gan in edmw but I might be the happiest person here too
i like to think smiliarly as u

But the thought of an unexpected illness scares me
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,402
Reaction score
25,323
Paiseh ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
But if ur still working, and got monetary rolling, shldnt be a problem
Me and wife have past 50s, so job's market will cont shrinking for me, esp we are lowly educated ๐Ÿ™
Oso we have not much cpf to fall back on, thou my plan doesn't include cpf, to me not as a retirement strategy
My wife and I are O LV holders
Our combined is $7k only, and I am going to rely on CPF since I don't have cash savings , especially so when I see my mum gets her CPFLIFE

I am 44
Think at most I save up $200k by 60yo if I can get to work that long
Even if tio retrenched now, I'll survive despite I have no savings ,either rent out the flat or doing part time
No worries as long as we have a flat, not say we are left without choices
 

Circusend

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
2,918
Reaction score
1,914
Moi c u n yr hubby very up. Your house, networth, family background all is up there one :(
Im planning to relocate for a couple of years if I get my dream job. See the world, experience life. Better pay as well haha.

wishing myself all the luck i can get
 

Cowbellc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
4,914
My wife and I are O LV holders
Our combined is $7k only, and I am going to rely on CPF since I don't have cash savings , especially so when I see my mum gets her CPFLIFE

I am 44
Think at most I save up $200k by 60yo if I can get to work that long
Even if tio retrenched now, I'll survive despite I have no savings ,either rent out the flat or doing part time
No worries as long as we have a flat, not say we are left without choices
positive thinking give yield positive outlook (y)
me oso O lvl only, my wife p6,
wish i thk well ahead during my 20s n not get into tis financial limbo status now :confused:

40s is new 30s. still can make good harvest when the sun is bright. (y)
 

Circusend

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
2,918
Reaction score
1,914
My wife and I are O LV holders
Our combined is $7k only, and I am going to rely on CPF since I don't have cash savings , especially so when I see my mum gets her CPFLIFE

I am 44
Think at most I save up $200k by 60yo if I can get to work that long
Even if tio retrenched now, I'll survive despite I have no savings ,either rent out the flat or doing part time
No worries as long as we have a flat, not say we are left without choices

actually yall are the ones i really admire. With this kind of income it will take a lot of discipline n dedication to save this amt. its an indication of strength that i admire. I love ur waifu also seems to be on board.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,402
Reaction score
25,323
actually yall are the ones i really admire. With this kind of income it will take a lot of discipline n dedication to save this amt. its an indication of strength that i admire. I love ur waifu also seems to be on board.
Thank you for your kind words
I don't drink,smoke,gamble,hook but my only indulgence is buying a smartphone once every few months
I am blessed to have a wife so smart,not only can save but to invest too
 

manutd168

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
402
My net worth is
Cpf 312k
Cash 10k+
Equities 60k+

Am sure many here bbfa net worth more than me
 

manutd168

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
402
Thank you for your kind words
I don't drink,smoke,gamble,hook but my only indulgence is buying a smartphone once every few months
I am blessed to have a wife so smart,not only can save but to invest too
What phone do you buy once every few mths?
 

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
189,407
Reaction score
75,177
I have Nets zero....CPF ah gong 1, house ah gong 1, car ah gong 1 n only body belong to mother earth ;)
Noooooooooooooooo :(

our body belongs to ah gong also. when you receive ICT notice...... :(
 

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
19,044
Reaction score
3,676
Bought a redmagic 9 pro in Jan
Then honor magic 6 pro in mar
And vivo x fold3 pro in July

My wife uses my old phone honor 90 which I bought it last year

China brands are catching up
Every few months change not tired to get used to the phone?
I feel very lazy to re-adjust the icon position, notification setting, etc. sometime after restore from backup need to adjust also
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,402
Reaction score
25,323
Every few months change not tired to get used to the phone?
I feel very lazy to re-adjust the icon position, notification setting, etc. sometime after restore from backup need to adjust also
My hobby is to explore flagships with big battery size
Since I have nothing to do at home, just use the few hours to setup the phone
If not happy, just sell it and make some loss
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top