Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Creative outlier gold is back in stock for those having earfun free and creative outlier can comment on sound quality and bass? I want tight bass and good clear mids and treble with good separation , which one is bettter for that?
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
Creative outlier gold is back in stock for those having earfun free and creative outlier can comment on sound quality and bass? I want tight bass and good clear mids and treble with good separation , which one is bettter for that?

Between Creative and Earfun, Creative has brighter treble and tighter bass. Earfun bass is fuller, overall sound is little warmer, treble is less pushy.

Creative-Outlier-Air-Gold-audio-rating.png


Earfun-Free-audio-rating.png
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Wow bro thanks you are a god sent 🙏

Seems like creative has slight more refined sound, (to decide whether to refund my indegogo earfun oluv and buy the creative outlier gold).

How's the fit and connectivity issues which I read on other forums that outlier air (non-gold) seems to be having sometimes?

Also some forumers did complain about fitting and sealing issue. Which so far all of the above not read for the earfun.

Both have AAC (IPHONE) but only creative will have aptx but since I am going to use it for watching YouTube and movies hence latency more important to me over super high def codec

Which you advise bro

Between Creative and Earfun, Creative has brighter treble and tighter bass. Earfun bass is fuller, overall sound is little warmer, treble is less pushy.

Creative-Outlier-Air-Gold-audio-rating.png


Earfun-Free-audio-rating.png
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Bro haha I just realised you are the bro whose article of creative gold is my 1st article I read and encouraged me down the road of TWS.

and I read your other ear fun article so impressed and I agreed with you I want tight firm bass with clear but not pushy mid and highs but with good separation.

Dillema lol

Between Creative and Earfun, Creative has brighter treble and tighter bass. Earfun bass is fuller, overall sound is little warmer, treble is less pushy.

Creative-Outlier-Air-Gold-audio-rating.png


Earfun-Free-audio-rating.png
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
+1 on mifo o5, great sound and spectacular fit/seal. Battery is terrific, no need to charge for a week (my use case). video minimal lag. Though there might be squeaking sound when charging
Oh yeah the squeaking sound. Seems entirely random. Just gotta remove the buds and put it back again.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
lost my airdots now looking for a new TWS.

Any recommendation?

Saw flash sale for qcy t2c at 30 bucks worth?
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
Wow bro thanks you are a god sent 🙏

Seems like creative has slight more refined sound, (to decide whether to refund my indegogo earfun oluv and buy the creative outlier gold).

How's the fit and connectivity issues which I read on other forums that outlier air (non-gold) seems to be having sometimes?

Also some forumers did complain about fitting and sealing issue. Which so far all of the above not read for the earfun.

Both have AAC (IPHONE) but only creative will have aptx but since I am going to use it for watching YouTube and movies hence latency more important to me over super high def codec

Which you advise bro

Bro haha I just realised you are the bro whose article of creative gold is my 1st article I read and encouraged me down the road of TWS.

and I read your other ear fun article so impressed and I agreed with you I want tight firm bass with clear but not pushy mid and highs but with good separation.

Dillema lol

Hi! Happy to share my thoughts. Fit wise is subjective, but both earbud designs are similar, you can see my comparison photos on my Earfun post.

I would go for Creative because of apt-X. But overall design I prefer Earfun, the buttons are easier to click, the buds easier to remove from the dock, don't like the sliding case for Creative. . IPX7 is good to have on Earfun vs. IPX4 on Creative. Creative LED is more prominent. Basically, I feel Earfun has a lot of value and good design overall.
 

gong318

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Messages
398
Reaction score
3
Oh yeah the squeaking sound. Seems entirely random. Just gotta remove the buds and put it back again.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

yea, from my testing it squeaks when one bud lights up in blue/not lit. have to keep taking it out and putting it back in until both red and the green light in the case lights up

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Haha thanks now expert advise I 放心liao

Hi! Happy to share my thoughts. Fit wise is subjective, but both earbud designs are similar, you can see my comparison photos on my Earfun post.

I would go for Creative because of apt-X. But overall design I prefer Earfun, the buttons are easier to click, the buds easier to remove from the dock, don't like the sliding case for Creative. . IPX7 is good to have on Earfun vs. IPX4 on Creative. Creative LED is more prominent. Basically, I feel Earfun has a lot of value and good design overall.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top