any specific site ..those that got their sabbat e12 from.
Lazada has them but probably ships from overseas(china)

any specific site ..those that got their sabbat e12 from.
Ordered the mifo o5 and arrived today. Really nice buds! The construction is solid both casing and buds. SQ wise, more bass.. Will play around with more eq settings to suit my ears
how much and where did u buy ?
Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
any specific site ..those that got their sabbat e12 from.
nice.. thanks for the linkhttps://shopee.sg/product/59460083/1641046033?smtt=0.0.9
I bought from this seller, ships from China. Ordered on sat night and received on the next Friday. Local delivery by ninja van
Creative outlier gold is back in stock for those having earfun free and creative outlier can comment on sound quality and bass? I want tight bass and good clear mids and treble with good separation , which one is bettter for that?
Between Creative and Earfun, Creative has brighter treble and tighter bass. Earfun bass is fuller, overall sound is little warmer, treble is less pushy.
![]()
![]()
Between Creative and Earfun, Creative has brighter treble and tighter bass. Earfun bass is fuller, overall sound is little warmer, treble is less pushy.
![]()
![]()
Oh yeah the squeaking sound. Seems entirely random. Just gotta remove the buds and put it back again.+1 on mifo o5, great sound and spectacular fit/seal. Battery is terrific, no need to charge for a week (my use case). video minimal lag. Though there might be squeaking sound when charging
Found this, anyone back?
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pamu-slide-born-for-music-never-fall-out#/
Wow bro thanks you are a god sent
Seems like creative has slight more refined sound, (to decide whether to refund my indegogo earfun oluv and buy the creative outlier gold).
How's the fit and connectivity issues which I read on other forums that outlier air (non-gold) seems to be having sometimes?
Also some forumers did complain about fitting and sealing issue. Which so far all of the above not read for the earfun.
Both have AAC (IPHONE) but only creative will have aptx but since I am going to use it for watching YouTube and movies hence latency more important to me over super high def codec
Which you advise bro
Bro haha I just realised you are the bro whose article of creative gold is my 1st article I read and encouraged me down the road of TWS.
and I read your other ear fun article so impressed and I agreed with you I want tight firm bass with clear but not pushy mid and highs but with good separation.
Dillema lol
Oh yeah the squeaking sound. Seems entirely random. Just gotta remove the buds and put it back again.
Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Hi! Happy to share my thoughts. Fit wise is subjective, but both earbud designs are similar, you can see my comparison photos on my Earfun post.
I would go for Creative because of apt-X. But overall design I prefer Earfun, the buttons are easier to click, the buds easier to remove from the dock, don't like the sliding case for Creative. . IPX7 is good to have on Earfun vs. IPX4 on Creative. Creative LED is more prominent. Basically, I feel Earfun has a lot of value and good design overall.
I own it. For the price i bought during flash sale. It worth it. Bass is good.