How is this compare with QCY T1 ? Using T1 for about 2 years still going good.
I also used QCY T1, bought long long ago. For a $20+ earpiece, its so durable.
So here is my personal comparison (Remember we all have different ears

).
- Truedot sound better, not sure if its due to the aptx codex.
- Truedot has better battery life.
- Truedot is a lot more portable, case is very light and compact.
- Truedot has better call quality
- Truedot seems to have better connection stability and range (T1 sometimes left bud sound will break for a while from my experience)
- To me, T1 is slightly more comfortable
- To me, T1's default eartips has better seal. Noise isolation seems better.
- T1 connects slower when removed from case, but stable, as in both earbuds will be connected. Trudot connect fast, but as I said earlier, sometimes left earbud no sound. Need to disconnect and connect again to go to dual stereo mode.
Oh yah, truedot has power saving feature. Its neither good or bad, but I feel its a bit too aggressively done.
Eg, I paused music play back, take truedot out from my ears and put on the table to go to the washroom. When I come back, the earbuds already turned itself off.
Even if I do not pause playback, and wear my earbuds to get a drink in the pantry. When its out of range for a while, it will also turn itself off.