Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Ask you guys. I have a few pairs of lower end tws earphones; Awei, Mpow, and QCY. All has volume control function. When I press the Awei and QCY earphones volume control, they will adjust the phone's volume. But when I press Mpow volume control, I notice it doesn't adjust the phone's volume. For example if my phone's volume is max liao, I can still increase the volume from mpow earphones. But if the volume is max on the earphones and the phone media volume still haven't max, I have press volume rocker on phone to increase.

Is this normal???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Iirc Some of these lower end TWS earbuds have built in volume level, some don’t have
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
880
Hi need help, bought a pair of sony wf-sp700n in mid July, left side earbud cannot charge and not functioning in mid Sept. Sony replaced it with a brand new set end of Sept.

Now this new pair again having the same problem. Today went down to service centre, they agreed to give me a new pair. I scared having the same problem, requested to change to another model.

With some top up, they said will put up a request to change to wf-xb700.

Should I stick to sp700n or change to xb700?

Bought the sp700n for $149, they wanted me to top up $50 for the change.

TIA for any inputs

Change to the WF-SP8OON. Water resistance and long battery life. Also has noise cancellation but not as good as WF-1000xm3~

 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Iirc Some of these lower end TWS earbuds have built in volume level, some don’t have
Oic. Because this is my first pair of lower end earbuds have built in volume control, that's why a little confused. Have to max out phone's volume first, then use the earbuds to increase or decrease to needs

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

cryn79

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
411
Hi all,

I have a budget of $40, can someone pls help to recommend a pair of wireless earbuds? thnks!
 

bryanvlo

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Guys, I been maining the Hyperteks lately, and recently got started using my Outlier Golds again. (I changed because the connection on the Golds were a bit spotty). I realized that I like the bass on the Golds cause the seal is really good cause of the design. Are there any other TWS with similar design?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Hi all,

I have a budget of $40, can someone pls help to recommend a pair of wireless earbuds? thnks!

I have a pair of Awei T10C, QCY T4, Mpow Mbit S, which all fit your budget. Eventually is whether you like the sound, which this is the segment I feel very personal preference.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Mpow Mbit S definitely a great choice at price of $27.

I bought them based on scarbir review. haha
The stock in shopee is a little weird de, will randomly OOS and restock and OOS again. Its quite hard to complain for this pricing. :p
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Hi, anyone having issues with FIIL T1 pro connected as car audio instead of normal Bluetooth headset? I'm facing this issue, but not sure how to fix it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top