OK I accepted their review request. For those who don't want to wait for my reviews, you can order at Sudio website.
https://www.sudio.com/sg/earphones-collection
Checkout with 15% discount code: musicphotolife
Final price S$140.25 (free shipping, 1 year international warranty)
The Sudio Niva earphones arrived.
First impressions:
Sub-bass is impressive, kick-bass is pumping, mid bass has good presence but not too overpowering, mids is not that detailed, low-treble is controlled, not too harsh nor sibilant. High-treble is not too sparkling. Overall sound staging is comfortable, room-like, not too flat.
The plastic quality of the earbuds is not premium, the charging case feels like it's a mock-up unit without heft. The product photo looks nicer. I recommend getting the black one, but the white is pretty and great for gifting.
The sound quality is enjoyable, not too coloured. The bass is not as heavy as
SOUL X-Shock. I prefer the tuning of the Sudio Niva, bassy enough but does not cloud over the treble.
Sudio Niva has more bass than Elite 65t, but Elite 65t has clearer treble.
For those who have sharp ears, the Sudio Niva might lack that extra "hi-res" quality, but its treble is not too bright, the bass is strong but does not bleed into the treble.
Given a price of S$165, I am quite pleased with the sound. Get 15% off if you buy from their official SG website and use discount code "
musicphotolife". Disclosure: I don't get commission.
Buy link:
https://www.sudio.com/sg/earphones-collection