Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.
Did you feed back to the company?
Usually for Kickstarter campaigns, the companies are more responsive to defective items and replacement

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Previously got Soundpeats TruEngine 3 SE, and recently got the Fiil T1 Lite as backup.
V impressive considering the price point. Cheaper (almost 1/2 the price), with clearer treble and more punchy bass.. sounding more dynamic.
Fiil T1 Lite earbud is smaller and lighter too, a better choice for me when I wear them to sleep.
The only complaint I have is that the casing seems v filmsy... keep unintentionally snap shut. It's seems harder to take out the earbuds too compared to the 3SE.

On the other hand, the 3SE casing seems higher quality and shows battery level. The sound although flatter, feels richer and fuller.... warmer w/ wider soundstage.
Both gets distortion from the bass when i turn up the volume though.

PS: I didn't download the app for the T1 Lite. Just used it as it is.

Last edited:

pathfinder6

Reaction score
Fiil t1 lite - surprised by the sound quality, as well as ability to go about with conference calls. Packing a punch for its pricing, if anything to complain might be the squishy buds, wondering what's a good replacement

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.
I recently got this issue of sound cutting on and off on the left earbud too when I put my phone in my trousers left pocket. I thought it was because I was in a heavy wifi environment and or its due to Trace Together app. Disabling the app helps to solve it a little but it will still come on and off again. Weird thing is it only happens for the past 2 weeks. Will try to take off the left earbud first next time and see if it will help solve the problem.

polowalrus

Reaction score
So I bought the fiil t1 lite to try as well. Subjectively I still find the haylou gt1 plus to sound better (even though it has less detail). The fiil t1 lite seem to be tuned to have music coming from either extreme left or extreme right, don’t have a centralized sound. It also has more bass which I think was getting a little too thumpy for me

Not sure if it’s just me that got that feeling about it, especially the left right separation thing

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hey fellows... I just did a long-term review of the QCY T1C bluetooth wireless earbuds... this review is very different as its my very first time giving my thoughts about a pair of earbuds after using it for one month.

previously I have been doing reviews after using it for 1 week...

so, those of you who are considering to buy a pair of inexpensive tws earbuds for yourself or as a gift, feel free to check it out

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the upcoming TWS by Morph Audio? Looking to change my current ones but still trying to find options to choose from.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/morph-seamlessly-switch-audio-across-all-devices#/
Like Kickstarter, indiegogo is another crowdfunding platform

before you pull the trigger on this, consider a few things first...
1) u will be supporting an idea or a product concept
Which means... its actual performance may be lower than the original concept

2) are you willing to wait?
The estimated delivery is Nov 2021.. it could go into 2022

CarharttBoy

Reaction score
Like Kickstarter, indiegogo is another crowdfunding platform

before you pull the trigger on this, consider a few things first...
1) u will be supporting an idea or a product concept
Which means... its actual performance may be lower than the original concept

2) are you willing to wait?
The estimated delivery is Nov 2021.. it could go into 2022
Will take those into consideration. Thank you very much!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few more pointers to consider

1) the company name is SAME as the product

2) even though its a local sin address but the website has literally close to zero information on the people in the team. Just saying “30 years of experience” blah blah blah

3) it does have quite a few IEMs listed in their website... probably those who are into IEMs are able to verify the authenticity further

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.