Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Not gonna wait for xm4? Mw08 inside is actually inner ear type, but it's very comfortable, one of the most comfortable in ear I've had. You can try at tk foto where I got mine from. Or Stereo also should have for trying. Speaking of which, the Stereo outlet at Westgate closing this on 22 Jun, so there's nothing much left there now.
Ya, I am intending to go TK to get it tomorrow since I am a bassy person and MW08 is more toward bass heavy side. What interests me is the 12 hours per charge battery life, slightly less than JVC XC90 (15 hours per charge). Need to replace my JVC XC90 since one side mystery missing. Today got to work and so tomorrow will be able to. As for Stereo at Westgate, I guess might be impact by previous Covid cases there, as a result lesser crowd, dropped in revenue.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
Ya, I am intending to go TK to get it tomorrow since I am a bassy person and MW08 is more toward bass heavy side. What interests me is the 12 hours per charge battery life, slightly less than JVC XC90 (15 hours per charge). Need to replace my JVC XC90 since one side mystery missing. Today got to work and so tomorrow will be able to. As for Stereo at Westgate, I guess might be impact by previous Covid cases there, as a result lesser crowd, dropped in revenue.
Ya the battery life is pretty good. And also has all the controls available on the earbuds.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
u mean stereo closing down westgate outlet?
Ya I went there yesterday and wanted to test tws earbuds. They don't have a lot of models and the sales guy say they closing Westgate outlet on 22 June. Left plaza sing only.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,604
Ya I went there yesterday and wanted to test tws earbuds. They don't have a lot of models and the sales guy say they closing Westgate outlet on 22 June. Left plaza sing only.
Oic.... Sad sia... Can't go and test the 1000xm4
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Not gonna wait for xm4? Mw08 inside is actually inner ear type, but it's very comfortable, one of the most comfortable in ear I've had. You can try at tk foto where I got mine from. Or Stereo also should have for trying. Speaking of which, the Stereo outlet at Westgate closing this on 22 Jun, so there's nothing much left there now.
Got the white MW08 from Shopee instead. There was a flash sale this afternoon
@ $409 - $50(Shop voucher) - $10(coins) = $349. Not a bad deal. For XM4, somehow I dun like the look of it but I preferred the look and material used in the MW08 and also sound signature.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
Got the white MW08 from Shopee instead. There was a flash sale this afternoon
@ $409 - $50(Shop voucher) - $10(coins) = $349. Not a bad deal. For XM4, somehow I dun like the look of it but I preferred the look and material used in the MW08 and also sound signature.
That's a very good price. Enjoy the mw08. 😁
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Got the white MW08 from Shopee instead. There was a flash sale this afternoon
@ $409 - $50(Shop voucher) - $10(coins) = $349. Not a bad deal. For XM4, somehow I dun like the look of it but I preferred the look and material used in the MW08 and also sound signature.
Oh wow! Super good deal
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
how come ppl willing to spend so much on a small battery wireless IEM? In a year or two, sure bound to have problems and the battery will up lorry.
Hobby and interest. Life is short. Enjoy what we like while we can.
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756
Hmm... Which option u referring to?
ACtC-3eOcFCcfN886PUDhyMcfZtXf7R6bRAk7-CwUka1iyOWoYz9m1ZaldHh-cLxiWj2mp5M6_2wuGVfnYlMA7DV9gYjpbPy2i-ICaP3lykoMkRBNrAnpvWWA0x7bXbN-sVQm8we7ErbT3QoNebvnF12bWEC=w728-h1294-no
ACtC-3ddRmkaPZdbiv6R_AZhKQl6Hvgx4pfbltaD202vXJXrJeKZH_wA9OwYpk0wsW6o1h-DCfU5m8Tda3o0m-X-WrRvEya0gcYek69C8Fu-gR6fzRAjD1m6AoZrGFMI_zyAkjoIF-5p-X3kIfWMl7Un1sGj=w728-h1294-no
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top