tohchr
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2004
- Messages
- 13,838
- Reaction score
- 2,284
From which platform? Shopee lazada?just received the "redmi Airdots 3" which I ordered ard 1 week ago...
turns out to be a fake. gonna get a refund.

From which platform? Shopee lazada?just received the "redmi Airdots 3" which I ordered ard 1 week ago...
turns out to be a fake. gonna get a refund.
Great! I remembered Shopee had a 15 days return period. Hoped Shopee ban that shop that sells fake goods.Shopee
Luckily can refund....
Great! I remembered Shopee had a 15 days return period. Hoped Shopee ban that shop that sells fake goods.
I think there are many other TWS also kenna copied. The very first that I came across is the Airpods Pro. From then on, many other brands also kenna copied. So, this made many people buy direct from reputable shops or direct from their Official Store..wow , redmi airdots 3 also got fake one
I think there are many other TWS also kenna copied. The very first that I came across is the Airpods Pro. From then on, many other brands also kenna copied. So, this made many people buy direct from reputable shops or direct from their Official Store..
I think u have to wait for XM4 to be available then u can go test in stores. Then u can compare liao and decide which one u like. For me priority is the battery life cos sometimes I wear long hours and many times my Airpods Pro died during 1-2pm, used from morning 9am onwards.wow i saw that airpod pro kena copied was baseus and proda this 2 brand copied exactly the same as apple airpod pro i am waiting for some better TWS wanted to buy the devialet-gemini tws tested my friends one when i listen to ayumi hamasaki M the sound is very well balanced rich and clear and with plenty of bass much wider soundstage and the low , mid and high is good but the treble is a bit sharp and the anc is very comparable with sony WF1000xm4 and bose qc and jabra elite 85T
high 5!!!!wow i saw that airpod pro kena copied was baseus and proda this 2 brand copied exactly the same as apple airpod pro i am waiting for some better TWS wanted to buy the devialet-gemini tws tested my friends one when i listen to ayumi hamasaki M the sound is very well balanced rich and clear and with plenty of bass much wider soundstage and the low , mid and high is good but the treble is a bit sharp and the anc is very comparable with sony WF1000xm4 and bose qc and jabra elite 85T
Nv consider samsung buds? I think they have one version, should be the samsung galaxy buds+ , which gives around 9-10hrs single usage batt life and then the charging case gives one more charge.I think u have to wait for XM4 to be available then u can go test in stores. Then u can compare liao and decide which one u like. For me priority is the battery life cos sometimes I wear long hours and many times my Airpods Pro died during 1-2pm, used from morning 9am onwards.
yeap because i feel that ayumi hamasaki m , heaven , rules moon ,don't leave me alone etc as these song are bassy so can test out the earbuds audio as i have jabra 65t , jabra elite 75t ,85t , sennhiser mtws 2 , sennhiser cx400bt , Sony wf1000xm3 , Sony wf sp 800n , samsung galaxy buds + and samsung galaxy buds and sennhiser mtw jaybird vista , and already pre order the sony wf 1000xm4 don't like bose qchopefully...
high 5!!!!
I also like to test with ayumi songs ^.^
Used before already. I turn on pass thru, last me also 5 hours.Nv consider samsung buds? I think they have one version, should be the samsung galaxy buds+ , which gives around 9-10hrs single usage batt life and then the charging case gives one more charge.
Talk time should be able to give like 12-13hrs per usage
You always need transparency mode ah???Used before already. I turn on pass thru, last me also 5 hours.
hopefully...
high 5!!!!
I also like to test with ayumi songs ^.^
Yup, cos need to listen for people looking for me.You always need transparency mode ah???
Sigh…. Hopefully there will be one in the future which can suit youYup, cos need to listen for people looking for me.![]()
Waiting for MW08 to be shipped. Should be tomorrow since now at courier warehouse.Sigh…. Hopefully there will be one in the future which can suit you
Waiting for MW08 to be shipped. Should be tomorrow since now at courier warehouse.
Not the model which partnered with LV, over budget. This is the one which I bought and today there will be a flash sale again.how is the sound of the master and dynamic MW08 ? i heard from stereo is that LV and master dynamic is their partnership https://luxuryasiainsider.com/2020/02/16/master-dynamic-continues-partnership-with-louis-vuitton/
go with the one which is not sold in LV stores... the LV x M&D ones, found in LV store are exorbitanthow is the sound of the master and dynamic MW08 ? i heard from stereo is that LV and master dynamic is their partnership https://luxuryasiainsider.com/2020/02/16/master-dynamic-continues-partnership-with-louis-vuitton/