Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,693
I leave it as music. ANC is noise cancelling, if you leave it on means the buds noise cancelling will be on.

Edit: I see u are using lite. Not sure what it does. The Chinese version will hide these options if using the lite.
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
Got the white MW08 from Shopee instead. There was a flash sale this afternoon
@ $409 - $50(Shop voucher) - $10(coins) = $349. Not a bad deal. For XM4, somehow I dun like the look of it but I preferred the look and material used in the MW08 and also sound signature.

Got this from shopee too. Too bad i missed the flash sale. Got it for $369. Hopefully can get it on Tuesday.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Got this from shopee too. Too bad i missed the flash sale. Got it for $369. Hopefully can get it on Tuesday.
Yeah, hopefully Tuesday can received. I already pass my Airpods Pro to my daughter cos she wanna to get a new Airpods Pro, I rather pass her mine and enjoy the MW08. :unsure:
 

yksrel

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
172
Reaction score
3

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,199
Reaction score
3,609
do you usually cap the budget? So far I try to cap around +/- US50 .
Maybe I go jogging , I need to replace approx 1.5 years per IEM.
Yeah I do cap... Think so far the best sounding tws I have is the soundpeat H1 @ $8x....i pre-order the 1000xm4 also... Just to support SONY for brining first tws with LDAC... And their ANC is really good...
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Anyone tried UGREEN HiTune T2?

Is the bass punchy enough for semi-in-ear type?

I'm currently using the semi-in-ear Soundpeats TrueAir 2!
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Yeah I do cap... Think so far the best sounding tws I have is the soundpeat H1 @ $8x....i pre-order the 1000xm4 also... Just to support SONY for brining first tws with LDAC... And their ANC is really good...
i pre order the sony WF1000xm4 as well cause i go test stereo the audio is really daebak the anc is needless to say and the high low and mid is more well balanced but the high is bit too harsh but on the sony connect app can adjust not an issue and more bassy and the stereo is much more brighter
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Senheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 or the new Sony WF-1000XM4?
best to compare with your favourite music...

i tested Jabra 85t and Momentum True wireless 2... in the end, I went with Jabra 85t as I feel the music is better and the audio level is higher
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Anyone tried UGREEN HiTune T2?

Is the bass punchy enough for semi-in-ear type?

I'm currently using the semi-in-ear Soundpeats TrueAir 2!
the Ugreen Hitune T2 design seems rather OEM.

iirc quite a few brands have rather similar design
- DEFUNC
- sonicgear
- soundpeats
- sudio
- Baseus
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
the Ugreen Hitune T2 design seems rather OEM.

iirc quite a few brands have rather similar design
- DEFUNC
- sonicgear
- soundpeats
- sudio
- Baseus
I see.

However, it seems that it has the biggest driver of 14.2mm for punchy bass which is the same size as my current TrueAir 2.
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,468
Reaction score
59
i pre order the sony WF1000xm4 as well cause i go test stereo the audio is really daebak the anc is needless to say and the high low and mid is more well balanced but the high is bit too harsh but on the sony connect app can adjust not an issue and more bassy and the stereo is much more brighter
Yeah I do cap... Think so far the best sounding tws I have is the soundpeat H1 @ $8x....i pre-order the 1000xm4 also... Just to support SONY for brining first tws with LDAC... And their ANC is really good...
Did y'all go for the trade in option ah?

I find sony's method is not very convenient to faciliate the trade in leh....i must surrender my XM3s to get a $80 e-voucher and apply to my pre-order....which means i will be without any earbuds until XM4 is released.

Not sure if the trade in offer will still be valid after launch date...then at least i can walk in and trade in on the spot.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I see.

However, it seems that it has the biggest driver of 14.2mm for punchy bass which is the same size as my current TrueAir 2.
oh! that's a huge driver....

In that case, there is a high chance that it can deliver richer audio, particularly the bass frequencies.

still, I will recommend you to test it out either at an audio shop or those resellers which include 7-days or 14-days return policy.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Did y'all go for the trade in option ah?

I find sony's method is not very convenient to faciliate the trade in leh....i must surrender my XM3s to get a $80 e-voucher and apply to my pre-order....which means i will be without any earbuds until XM4 is released.

Not sure if the trade in offer will still be valid after launch date...then at least i can walk in and trade in on the spot.
hi , nope i did not go for the trade in i just pre order and use full cash to pay
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
oh! that's a huge driver....

In that case, there is a high chance that it can deliver richer audio, particularly the bass frequencies.

still, I will recommend you to test it out either at an audio shop or those resellers which include 7-days or 14-days return policy.
Ya! Need to test first.
Thanks..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top