Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
ANC earbuds for Redmi will be Buds 4 and Buds 4 Active... you can just go down to Xiaomi store @ Suntec to test no need to buy through Lazada or shopee



And Something new for Xiaomi and Redmi earbuds users... the XIAOMI EARBUDS APP* IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IOS USERS!!!!!! ^.^ REJOICE!!!
*Take note that the XIAOMI Earbuds app can only pair with the International Variant. If any of you bought the "China-only variant".. The App will not recognise.

ANC earbuds QCY will be HT05 Melobuds... for their new HT07 Arcbuds, I still waiting for QCY to deliver from China to my doorstep


ANC earbuds for Baseus will be WM05

I think HT05 is still more superior to HT07 in term of sound quality and that is why I got myself the HT05 (HT07 is selling slightly cheaper than HT05 on Lazada from QCY official store). But HT05 is still cheap around $30.
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
Wondering if anyone using the custom EQ on the QCY for HT05? Any good setting to recommend to have better soundstage with bass n treble.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Wondering if anyone using the custom EQ on the QCY for HT05? Any good setting to recommend to have better soundstage with bass n treble.
afaik, soundstage is fixed per earbuds. I still dunno how to make soundstage better.

I think HT05 is still more superior to HT07 in term of sound quality and that is why I got myself the HT05 (HT07 is selling slightly cheaper than HT05 on Lazada from QCY official store). But HT05 is still cheap around $30.
oh really?! This makes me even more excited to test it out.... my order still crawling from China XD
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
nowadays.... the "active" version gets higher waterproof rating and dust & dirt rating as well.

example: Jabra Elite 4 Active has a IP57 Dust, Dirt and Waterproof rating.
the "5" mans that this earbuds will still continue to function normally even if the earbuds is covered with dust, dirt, sand.

the "7" means that this earbuds is able to continue to function normally even if they are submerged in water up to 1m deep and for 30 minutes.

So with IP57 rating, you can safely wear your earbuds for more extreme sports and activities, such as "Spartan Race", "Off-road biking" etc

and if earbuds are dusty, dirty... you can safely wash them thoroughly under water tap

For gym exercise, I will always recommend wireless earbuds with at least IPX5 and above... so that you don't need worry about water and sweat

For outdoor activities, I always recommend wireless earbuds with at least IP55 and above, so that you don't need to worry about dust, dirt, water, rain etc
 
Last edited:

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
afaik, soundstage is fixed per earbuds. I still dunno how to make soundstage better.


oh really?! This makes me even more excited to test it out.... my order still crawling from China XD
wavelet reverberation function can simulate a bit of soundstage. maybe u can review your HT07 when u received it. i believe HT07 should hv better ANC than HT05.

HT07 Review
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
wavelet reverberation function can simulate a bit of soundstage. maybe u can review your HT07 when u received it. i believe HT07 should hv better ANC than HT05.

HT07 Review
I ordered the HT07 to test a few things:
1) The ANC, even though both HT05 and HT07 mentioned to be able to reduce up to 40dB of noise but maybe the Range is different.
2) Wind Cancellation feature. See HT05 or HT07 is better
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,320
Reaction score
11,767
I ordered the HT07 to test a few things:
1) The ANC, even though both HT05 and HT07 mentioned to be able to reduce up to 40dB of noise but maybe the Range is different.
2) Wind Cancellation feature. See HT05 or HT07 is better
Power, tws enthusiasts
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
I ordered the HT07 to test a few things:
1) The ANC, even though both HT05 and HT07 mentioned to be able to reduce up to 40dB of noise but maybe the Range is different.
2) Wind Cancellation feature. See HT05 or HT07 is better
Yes HT05 can't reduce up to 40db. Even Nothing Ear (2) which is 4.x times more expensive than HT05 can't do that too. $30 price point for HT05 with decent ANC (wind cancellation on HT05 is surprisely good too but needs to manual toggle it) + good SQ is really a steal. Market top notch ANC should be Sony XM4, Airpods Pro 2 and Bose QC Earbuds 2.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
For jogging and rugged use, buy cheap ones and wear one side. Drop, spoil etc also won't heart pain
I will recommend Redmi Buds 3 Lite ^.^

Power, tws enthusiasts
Thanks for compliment. its my hobby

Yes HT05 can't reduce up to 40db. Even Nothing Ear (2) which is 4.x times more expensive than HT05 can't do that too. $30 price point for HT05 with decent ANC (wind cancellation on HT05 is surprisely good too but needs to manual toggle it) + good SQ is really a steal. Market top notch ANC should be Sony XM4, Airpods Pro 2 and Bose QC Earbuds 2.
I agree the wind cancellation on HT05 is one of the best, and its even better than many ANC earbuds 2-4 times its price
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Redmi Buds 3 lite... inexpensive...
IP54 dust and waterproof rated. Comes with removable ear wing.
earbuds last up to 5 hrs on single case, which is more than enuf for any extended workout sessions.

For sellers, I usually check the reviews. See got any buyers give 1 star and say its fake

You can get direct from aliexpress. around 20+ bucks
some sellers are trying to clear stock, so some will be < $10

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...4440575&curPageLogUid=pMBqcirM43HJ#nav-review
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...9!sea!SG!104440575&curPageLogUid=AlENpNi27emi
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I will recommend Redmi Buds 3 Lite ^.^


Thanks for compliment. its my hobby


I agree the wind cancellation on HT05 is one of the best, and its even better than many ANC earbuds 2-4 times its price
I notice my HT05 will "let in" alot of wind in the pass through mode. Is this normal? Not really a complain because I appreciate how it does allow decent amount of outside sound in else those F1 wannabes would have flatten me many times on the pedestrian walkways...😅
Actually even in off mode, I feel it does block decent amount of wind and outside sounds already
 

peaceheart

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
106,486
Reaction score
27,658
Nowadays so many tws boast of long battery life up to 6-8 hrs? Does anyone's tws even last 4 hrs at 50% vol and anc off?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top