YouHeypiCanLiao
Banned
- Joined
- May 11, 2017
- Messages
- 62,320
- Reaction score
- 11,767
any comments about jabra , anker ?Imo it's more of the qc and tech issue than brand issue.

any comments about jabra , anker ?Imo it's more of the qc and tech issue than brand issue.
ANC earbuds for Redmi will be Buds 4 and Buds 4 Active... you can just go down to Xiaomi store @ Suntec to test no need to buy through Lazada or shopee
And Something new for Xiaomi and Redmi earbuds users... the XIAOMI EARBUDS APP* IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IOS USERS!!!!!! ^.^ REJOICE!!!
*Take note that the XIAOMI Earbuds app can only pair with the International Variant. If any of you bought the "China-only variant".. The App will not recognise.
ANC earbuds QCY will be HT05 Melobuds... for their new HT07 Arcbuds, I still waiting for QCY to deliver from China to my doorstep
ANC earbuds for Baseus will be WM05
he reviews a lot of earbuds and compare them with similar pricing earbudsthis scarbir review can thrust bo?
Anker i dunno...any comments about jabra , anker ?
afaik, soundstage is fixed per earbuds. I still dunno how to make soundstage better.Wondering if anyone using the custom EQ on the QCY for HT05? Any good setting to recommend to have better soundstage with bass n treble.
oh really?! This makes me even more excited to test it out.... my order still crawling from China XDI think HT05 is still more superior to HT07 in term of sound quality and that is why I got myself the HT05 (HT07 is selling slightly cheaper than HT05 on Lazada from QCY official store). But HT05 is still cheap around $30.
Use for jogging, so need the ipx. Need something maybe budget $1xx. Is it need thr active one ahAnker i dunno...
For Jabra... which models you considering? I have Jabra Elite 65T, 75T, 85T, Jabra 3, 5 and 7
Use for jogging, so need the ipx. Need something maybe budget $1xx. Is it need thr active one ah
wavelet reverberation function can simulate a bit of soundstage. maybe u can review your HT07 when u received it. i believe HT07 should hv better ANC than HT05.afaik, soundstage is fixed per earbuds. I still dunno how to make soundstage better.
oh really?! This makes me even more excited to test it out.... my order still crawling from China XD
I believe these are OEM earbuds and then just slap on company names.I saw Belkin and Underarmour tws at Popular..... That's new to me
I ordered the HT07 to test a few things:wavelet reverberation function can simulate a bit of soundstage. maybe u can review your HT07 when u received it. i believe HT07 should hv better ANC than HT05.
HT07 Review
Power, tws enthusiastsI ordered the HT07 to test a few things:
1) The ANC, even though both HT05 and HT07 mentioned to be able to reduce up to 40dB of noise but maybe the Range is different.
2) Wind Cancellation feature. See HT05 or HT07 is better
Yes HT05 can't reduce up to 40db. Even Nothing Ear (2) which is 4.x times more expensive than HT05 can't do that too. $30 price point for HT05 with decent ANC (wind cancellation on HT05 is surprisely good too but needs to manual toggle it) + good SQ is really a steal. Market top notch ANC should be Sony XM4, Airpods Pro 2 and Bose QC Earbuds 2.I ordered the HT07 to test a few things:
1) The ANC, even though both HT05 and HT07 mentioned to be able to reduce up to 40dB of noise but maybe the Range is different.
2) Wind Cancellation feature. See HT05 or HT07 is better
I will recommend Redmi Buds 3 Lite ^.^For jogging and rugged use, buy cheap ones and wear one side. Drop, spoil etc also won't heart pain
Thanks for compliment. its my hobbyPower, tws enthusiasts
I agree the wind cancellation on HT05 is one of the best, and its even better than many ANC earbuds 2-4 times its priceYes HT05 can't reduce up to 40db. Even Nothing Ear (2) which is 4.x times more expensive than HT05 can't do that too. $30 price point for HT05 with decent ANC (wind cancellation on HT05 is surprisely good too but needs to manual toggle it) + good SQ is really a steal. Market top notch ANC should be Sony XM4, Airpods Pro 2 and Bose QC Earbuds 2.
I notice my HT05 will "let in" alot of wind in the pass through mode. Is this normal? Not really a complain because I appreciate how it does allow decent amount of outside sound in else those F1 wannabes would have flatten me many times on the pedestrian walkways...I will recommend Redmi Buds 3 Lite ^.^
Thanks for compliment. its my hobby
I agree the wind cancellation on HT05 is one of the best, and its even better than many ANC earbuds 2-4 times its price