Saw this Too late... i bought WM03 because of multipoint. Hope it turns out fineI will recommend HT05

Saw this Too late... i bought WM03 because of multipoint. Hope it turns out fineI will recommend HT05
https://s.lazada.sg/s.bGQQHPossible to share link of wm03 ?
Between HT05 and WM05, which is better in terms of music quality?I will recommend HT05
I will pick WM05Between HT05 and WM05, which is better in terms of music quality?
I will say HT05 is the best ANC wireless earbuds at this price pointWhat's your conclusion? Great? Good? Bad?
Saw this Too late... i bought WM03 because of multipoint. Hope it turns out fine
Any questions on WM03 can just ask mehttps://s.lazada.sg/s.bGQQH
I stacked shop voucher $1 and Lazada $8.8
Ht05 and wm03 both got ANC right? Is sound quality of ht05 very much more superior? Or just slightly better?I will say HT05 is the best ANC wireless earbuds at this price point
Any questions on WM03 can just ask me![]()
Edifier is good?Saw Edifer tws1 pro going for $44
Pro2 at $55
WM03? Nope
It does not have any ANC features.
Baseus Bowie WM03 unboxing: SPATIAL AUDIO
How to connect Baseus Bowie WM03 to two devices: Step-by-Step Guide
in terms of overall sound quality between WM03 vs HT05, i will say HT05 is better and cleaner. Giving a bit of spoiler here haha!
Edifier is good?
How did u make your galaxy buds work again?oh well I checked mine and it is with no change of mind policy so can’t return. I guess will use the wm03 as spare buds. Since it’s $24 after all the discounts I guess not too bad.
I managed to get my galaxy buds volume to be working again so now it’s all good.
thanks!
Their edifier W240TN is goodEdifier is good?
How did u make your galaxy buds work again?
That’s an awesome deal!Edifier W240TN going for $47 after coupon @ Lazada Flash deal. Select from Black or White only. Blue color option normal price.
I ordered one set for $37 with extra $10 off using Lazada cashback. Hopefully the lack of high res codecs on this set wont be an issue.That’s an awesome deal!
Wow.first i clean the whole thing with alcohol and didn't work, I even dip the tip of the ear buds into alcohol but the sound on the right side was still very muffled.
Finally since I already bought another earbuds so I don't mind wrecking the ear buds, I used a needle to sort of pull out the metal grill portion where the sound is coming out from. Then I found there was a black cloth like thing stuck on the metal grill, I pull out the black cloth from the grill, push the cloth back into the other side of the ear buds and then push the metal grill back again.
Haha, reading what i wrote, i think it's hard to describe without pic / video.