Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
WM03? Nope
It does not have any ANC features.

Baseus Bowie WM03 unboxing: SPATIAL AUDIO


How to connect Baseus Bowie WM03 to two devices: Step-by-Step Guide


in terms of overall sound quality between WM03 vs HT05, i will say HT05 is better and cleaner. Giving a bit of spoiler here haha!
 

Johnringo

Member
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
270
Reaction score
55
WM03? Nope
It does not have any ANC features.

Baseus Bowie WM03 unboxing: SPATIAL AUDIO


How to connect Baseus Bowie WM03 to two devices: Step-by-Step Guide


in terms of overall sound quality between WM03 vs HT05, i will say HT05 is better and cleaner. Giving a bit of spoiler here haha!

:( oh well I checked mine and it is with no change of mind policy so can’t return. I guess will use the wm03 as spare buds. Since it’s $24 after all the discounts I guess not too bad.

I managed to get my galaxy buds volume to be working again so now it’s all good.

thanks!
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
:( oh well I checked mine and it is with no change of mind policy so can’t return. I guess will use the wm03 as spare buds. Since it’s $24 after all the discounts I guess not too bad.

I managed to get my galaxy buds volume to be working again so now it’s all good.

thanks!
How did u make your galaxy buds work again?
 

Johnringo

Member
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
270
Reaction score
55
How did u make your galaxy buds work again?

first i clean the whole thing with alcohol and didn't work, I even dip the tip of the ear buds into alcohol but the sound on the right side was still very muffled.

Finally since I already bought another earbuds so I don't mind wrecking the ear buds, I used a needle to sort of pull out the metal grill portion where the sound is coming out from. Then I found there was a black cloth like thing stuck on the metal grill, I pull out the black cloth from the grill, push the cloth back into the other side of the ear buds and then push the metal grill back again.

Haha, reading what i wrote, i think it's hard to describe without pic / video.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Realme buds air 3 neo is one of the loudest in-ear wireless earbuds. Even though iphone users do not have access to the Realme app , it is fully usable. Complete touch commands including vol up and down and very decent sound and mic quality

thou the build quality make it look like a toy but around 30-35, I can’t nitpick too much

realme Buds Air 3 Neo Review: Good Sound Quality Toy | Watch this Before you buy!
 
Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Edifier W240TN going for $47 after coupon @ Lazada Flash deal. Select from Black or White only. Blue color option normal price.
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
first i clean the whole thing with alcohol and didn't work, I even dip the tip of the ear buds into alcohol but the sound on the right side was still very muffled.

Finally since I already bought another earbuds so I don't mind wrecking the ear buds, I used a needle to sort of pull out the metal grill portion where the sound is coming out from. Then I found there was a black cloth like thing stuck on the metal grill, I pull out the black cloth from the grill, push the cloth back into the other side of the ear buds and then push the metal grill back again.

Haha, reading what i wrote, i think it's hard to describe without pic / video.
Wow.

I tried this method and it work. Now my galaxy buds 1st version is loud and clear. Quite a bit of dirt is behind the metal grill Previously it was getting softer and softer.

Was actually already looking for a new earbuds luckily haven purchase it yet.
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
Gotten soundcore Space A40 but surprisingly I still prefers the sound on my Outlier V3. I m not a audiophile but I think outlier louder and bass is much fuller to my preference
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top