gregory_choo
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,596
- Reaction score
- 2,076
soundcore liberty 4 ncHi I'm looking for best budget earbuds, good audio and good mic for calls. Price 50 to 100++(120-130)

soundcore liberty 4 ncHi I'm looking for best budget earbuds, good audio and good mic for calls. Price 50 to 100++(120-130)
I will recommend wm02baseus wm01 now only $11.31, shopee
I will recommend wm02
Baseus WM01 vs WM02: Watch this before you decide!
noit's worth considering purchasing the Creative AURVANA Ace 2? right now priced at $149
if you are looking for tws with xmems, buy soundpeat Capsule3 Pro+ instead. it is cheaper, better tuned with the dynamic driver, better battery life better anc and much better apps.it's worth considering purchasing the Creative AURVANA Ace 2? right now priced at $149
if you are looking for tws with xmems, buy soundpeat Capsule3 Pro+ instead. it is cheaper, better tuned with the dynamic driver, better battery life and much better apps.
Dont think sg will sell ba jabra discontinued earbuds liao i guess after gen 1 sell out no more jabra alrWas wondering anyone has lobang or ways to purchase jabra elite 10 gen 2? Sg seems not released even at official site. And the only choice now seems amazon US and ship over
Soundpeat Capsule3 Pro+ currently going for $81.22 on Amazon prime day deal.Thanks for the recommendation!!!!
How is anc?any good eartips recommended for pairing with earfun pro 4?
half price compared to creative aceSoundpeat Capsule3 Pro+ currently going for $81.22 on Amazon prime day deal.
I check with Jabra SG and they mention that they would not be bringing it in to SG.Was wondering anyone has lobang or ways to purchase jabra elite 10 gen 2? Sg seems not released even at official site. And the only choice now seems amazon US and ship over