I see 69.39 in Lazada with $18 worth of coins.If you check out lazada's deals with coins today, liberty 4 nc is $76 now if you have enough coins along with the vouchers during this 9.9 sale

I see 69.39 in Lazada with $18 worth of coins.If you check out lazada's deals with coins today, liberty 4 nc is $76 now if you have enough coins along with the vouchers during this 9.9 sale
If you are looking for brand that does sound onlyCurrently using QCY HT05, while it's good, I hate how I can't tell when the charging case is charged until today while in the bus, my earbuds totally ran out of batteryCurrently thinking about Baseus MA10 for the budget, are there any others I can consider since I'm not paying too much for one.
I'll check those up! I do like those with good ANC.If you are looking for brand that does sound only
Got edifier buds also. If not, got AKG n400
Got moondrop space travel also
I'll check those up! I do like those with good ANC.
Sadly the price range is way over what I can afford at the moment. Just gave my mum my used pixel buds pro since her airpods seems to be spoilt. I ended up getting the Baseus MA10 for under $30. May just pass my HT05 to my dad.![]()
Generally got big brand anc and chifi anc. For most chifi, anc still catching up but for their budget range, their anc is worth le. Moondrop anc = ??

Edifier x5 pro for $31 under lazada deals with coinsCurrently using QCY HT05, while it's good, I hate how I can't tell when the charging case is charged until today while in the bus, my earbuds totally ran out of batteryCurrently thinking about Baseus MA10 for the budget, are there any others I can consider since I'm not paying too much for one.
The excel just to show the difference in ANC for chifi and bigger brands nia.Sadly the price range is way over what I can afford at the moment. Just gave my mum my used pixel buds pro since her airpods seems to be spoilt. I ended up getting the Baseus MA10 for under $30. May just pass my HT05 to my dad.![]()
Sounds like good advice to take noteThe excel just to show the difference in ANC for chifi and bigger brands nia.
Space travel is 34 and got anc but dunnoe how strong
It helps in a very long run to buy tws eartips for a better seal (not those foam de or those with foam beneath silicon )

Can consider oneplus buds 2 pro/3 for call alone. The aaron x loud rate it pretty high up since it's inside his top 5-7 list.Just checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
Earfun also goodI'll check those up! I do like those with good ANC.
Thank you, will take a look at OnePlus buds. Will also take a look at aarron x loud.Can consider oneplus buds 2 pro/3 for call alone. The aaron x loud rate it pretty high up since it's inside his top 5-7 list.
Most of the consensus for the sound quality 2 Pro =/ slight < 3 Pro with the 3 pro being more clearer/less bass distortion
Codec i not sure
Usually stem style will have clearer mic cos nearer to mouth
https://versus.com/en/wireless-earb...=true&filter[]=mic_count=4,8&sort=versusScoreJust checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
My bias is towards Jabra for call quality but of course, it would be better if you can find a shop that offers physical testingJust checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
Hi, az80e is the same? Saw this on presale..
https://shopee.sg/product/165734283...F-MKRB3EqCYjwcoKOxRg0QmzAW2htS1RoCwe8QAvD_BwE
Yes the settings are saved on the earbuds.Just bought this. Not sure what the "e" means though.
Are the settings made using the Technics app saved on the earbuds?
Meaning, will my settings persist if I pair and use them with another phone without installing the app?
Cheers! Hope the hype is real!![]()
Is not as loud on spotify cos 320 codecJust bought this. Not sure what the "e" means though.
Are the settings made using the Technics app saved on the earbuds?
Meaning, will my settings persist if I pair and use them with another phone without installing the app?
Cheers! Hope the hype is real!![]()
Is not as loud on spotify cos 320 codec
My samsung 1 pro still 30% louder but realise i blasting my ears
So lie to myself softer is a feature but the quieter is better
as in spotify only transmit 320 per s data to earbuds (just noticable softer by 16%) made adjustmentWhat's 320 codec?
I thought there's a firmware update that fixed the low volume issue (with ldac?)?