Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I read that some of the 4.x bt with improved versions can also work without video audio lag. But since bt 5.0 is a major improvement then I rather get cheap 5.0 earphone

Tried a few BT 5.0 but do not really see any improvement. For TW normally if NFMI connection will not have video/ sound lag even with BT 4.2.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys.For those having video audio lag issues with BT 5.0 Earphones, are your phone with BT 5.0 or below version ?

By right if your phone with 5.0 bt then it shouldn't have the issue mah

No. BT 5.0 with TW but with BT to slave will have lag. Unless is NFMI connection.

rerear

Reaction score
is there a more decent Type-C charged one, with capability to double up as powerbank? not samsung icon-X or crazybaby nano.

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've tried NUARL NT01 and Jabra 65T Active and decided to go for Jabra's as the connectivity part is much easier and much to mention about the battery stamina of it. But quite pain, additional $100 more..

kirium76

Reaction score
I've tried NUARL NT01 and Jabra 65T Active and decided to go for Jabra's as the connectivity part is much easier and much to mention about the battery stamina of it. But quite pain, additional $100 more..
one time pain only. Thus far I didn't experience any issues with 65t active. Quite satisfied with it. :)

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one time pain only. Thus far I didn't experience any issues with 65t active. Quite satisfied with it. :)

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Been using it, quite happy with my work out using it hehehehe. Cant believe im actually looking forward to work out using this

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go nubox, always no stock for jabra
where u all get ur jabra 65t?

Quite a lot of places selling. Stereo, Challenger and most of the electrical departmental shops like Best Denki, HN and Court.

jphilippegoh

Reaction score
Listening to my Nuarl for the past 2 days and loving it.

But I would like to get a better 3rd party ear tip for better isolation if there is in the market......................:s8:

Maybe go down to Stereo and take a look.

Quick question. When u play YouTube or Netflix, do you experience any form of audio/video delay?

Also, care to share which mobile device you using?

Thanks.

blueye

Reaction score
I just purchased the Jabra elite 65t. Can anyone recommend a good pair of ear tips?

The nozzle is very short and generic tips will not grip properly.

lesliehan

Reaction score
Aukey EP-T1 seems like a good budget earbuds, i have been using it for a few weeks already

Using it for 2 weeks, it's a good earbud. The only downside is the irritating flashing green LED every few seconds which i masked it with perm black marker.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question. When u play YouTube or Netflix, do you experience any form of audio/video delay?

Also, care to share which mobile device you using?

Thanks.

Facebook - Yes. Let me try YouTube later.

I am using Huawei P20 Pro for your info. I read online, it's using BT Version 4.2 whereas my NUARL Nt01 is using BT Version 5.0.

Last edited:

Bryannse07

Reaction score
Thinking to pick up the Jabra Elite Active 65t.

Could i get some thoughts on this ? Watched so many reviews but i still can't decide.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.