thumbtacked
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 6,504
- Reaction score
- 368

Available locally? Share some thoughts and reviews!
It looks like u went to audition the earbuds
Yes, available locally at lendmeurears. They are at adelphi, can audition there. The controls are perfect for me, can play/pause, control volume, change tracks activate assistant, auto power off, manual power on/off, LED no light when in use. Sound is on bright side, but got bass. Even though it uses balanced armature drivers, the sound is more like dynamic drivers. Comfortable also as there's no ridges or protruding parts. Battery life seems good. Ipx5 and the connection is strong. And it's $65 only, very value for money.
Edit: it blinks when is use, but very briefly at about 7 seconds intervals.
ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok.Sounds good. Didnt know about TFZ as I'm not an audiophile. Tempted to buy and try too at such affordable price point but I've also just bought Nuarl NT01AX...!
U bought it?

ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok.![]()
near field magnetic mechanism?ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok.![]()
How does the audio compare to Nuarl? I quite like deep punchy bass. When I tried Mavin, I felt the bass wasn't as good as Nuarl.
Not sure. Later I run a full battery test again.near field magnetic mechanism?
Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
Take 1 buds to use..Alternate..Then u know if it's running nfm...Not sure. Later I run a full battery test again.
Take 1 buds to use..Alternate..Then u know if it's running nfm...
Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT
The battery life on the TFZ b.v2 is really bad, totally unlike the 6-8hrs as claimed in the specifications. It's more like a little less than 3hrs which is bad. A pity given it sounds good.
Maybe I'll try an exchange. I read an online Chinese review also stated the playback time is about 3hrs only. Looks like TFZ wasn't quite honest in its specs.Is this a defective set? Perhaps can try asking for an exchange..?
now I also always use it...jabra elite 65t and e8 all go in museumGalaxy Buds arrived yesterday... Really liking and enjoying them for their functionality...![]()
I like my TFZThe bass on the TFZ is quite punchy, not lean. Can go lendmeurears at adelphi to try.
now I also always use it...jabra elite 65t and e8 all go in museum
Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
