Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
368
:D

2nk2on5.jpg
Huh? Bottega Veneta?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,694
Available locally? Share some thoughts and reviews!
It looks like u went to audition the earbuds

Yes, available locally at lendmeurears. They are at adelphi, can audition there. The controls are perfect for me, can play/pause, control volume, change tracks activate assistant, auto power off, manual power on/off, LED no light when in use. Sound is on bright side, but got bass. Even though it uses balanced armature drivers, the sound is more like dynamic drivers. Comfortable also as there's no ridges or protruding parts. Battery life seems good. Ipx5 and the connection is strong. And it's $65 only, very value for money.

Edit: it blinks when is use, but very briefly at about 7 seconds intervals.
 
Last edited:

SuperDecker

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,097
Reaction score
219
Sounds good. Didnt know about TFZ as I'm not an audiophile. Tempted to buy and try too at such affordable price point but I've also just bought Nuarl NT01AX...!

U bought it?

Yes, available locally at lendmeurears. They are at adelphi, can audition there. The controls are perfect for me, can play/pause, control volume, change tracks activate assistant, auto power off, manual power on/off, LED no light when in use. Sound is on bright side, but got bass. Even though it uses balanced armature drivers, the sound is more like dynamic drivers. Comfortable also as there's no ridges or protruding parts. Battery life seems good. Ipx5 and the connection is strong. And it's $65 only, very value for money.

Edit: it blinks when is use, but very briefly at about 7 seconds intervals.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,694
Sounds good. Didnt know about TFZ as I'm not an audiophile. Tempted to buy and try too at such affordable price point but I've also just bought Nuarl NT01AX...!

U bought it?
ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok. :o
 

SuperDecker

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,097
Reaction score
219
How does the audio compare to Nuarl? I quite like deep punchy bass. When I tried Mavin, I felt the bass wasn't as good as Nuarl.

ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok. :o
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,601
Reaction score
1,134
ya i bought it. now listening and the battery indication seems wonky. 60% then suddenly drop to 30% then battery flat within 15 mins. now charging hope will be ok. :o
near field magnetic mechanism?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,694
How does the audio compare to Nuarl? I quite like deep punchy bass. When I tried Mavin, I felt the bass wasn't as good as Nuarl.

The bass on the TFZ is quite punchy, not lean. Can go lendmeurears at adelphi to try.
 

uplorry

Suspended
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
5,177
Reaction score
132
Galaxy Buds arrived yesterday... Really liking and enjoying them for their functionality... :o
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,694
The battery life on the TFZ b.v2 is really bad, totally unlike the 6-8hrs as claimed in the specifications. It's more like a little less than 3hrs which is bad. A pity given it sounds good.
 

SuperDecker

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,097
Reaction score
219
Is this a defective set? Perhaps can try asking for an exchange..?

The battery life on the TFZ b.v2 is really bad, totally unlike the 6-8hrs as claimed in the specifications. It's more like a little less than 3hrs which is bad. A pity given it sounds good.
 

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
6
Tried 1more, bose and nuarl.. Doesn't really like it.

The base isn't very punchy but I like 1more the best out of them all. I'm gonna try the creative one before making my decision
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,947
Reaction score
13,694
Is this a defective set? Perhaps can try asking for an exchange..?
Maybe I'll try an exchange. I read an online Chinese review also stated the playback time is about 3hrs only. Looks like TFZ wasn't quite honest in its specs.
 

lexuan

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
After using AirPods for a long while now, bought a 2nd one for my spouse.. Love the entire ergonomics and how seamless it is to charge, sync and fits into my coin pockets.. highly recommended!
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,601
Reaction score
1,134
Galaxy Buds arrived yesterday... Really liking and enjoying them for their functionality... :o
now I also always use it...jabra elite 65t and e8 all go in museum :(

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top