
Only had mine for roughly 2 months, but still going strongMy friend's Sabbat E12 lasted only a month...Anyone else's Sabbat E12 had a short lifespan?
My friend's Sabbat E12 lasted only a month...Anyone else's Sabbat E12 had a short lifespan?
Interesting. So heavy base users should get e12 ultra.
Yea cheap feeling plastic case. No need cover. Not worth buying cover for a cheap earbud lol. Dropped mine multiple times but still going strong and I don't really see scratches because the surface is so reflective.Got mine from Lazada 9.9 promotion last time.
So far have no problems with pairing. Though the case feels a bit cheap, not sure if I should buy the plastic cover for it
![]()
1more izzit really tat gd?
Yea cheap feeling plastic case. No need cover. Not worth buying cover for a cheap earbud lol. Dropped mine multiple times but still going strong and I don't really see scratches because the surface is so reflective.
Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
Got mine from Lazada 9.9 promotion last time.
So far have no problems with pairing. Though the case feels a bit cheap, not sure if I should buy the plastic cover for it
![]()
Lol just gotten my E12 Ultra too, got a qns here... After using I can put back into the charging case right, and I dont have to hold 1-2 sec to off it before putting it into the case, is that right?![]()
Yea a lot of fingerprint thoughOh glad to hear so. Cause I heard from few Youtube reviewers that the material can be a scratch-and-fingerprint-magnet.
Don't have to. It will turn off by itself and turn on when you remove it from the charging case.Lol just gotten my E12 Ultra too, got a qns here... After using I can put back into the charging case right, and I dont have to hold 1-2 sec to off it before putting it into the case, is that right?![]()
It will automatically turn off.
Even if u put it on the desk after using. It will switch off after a few minutes
Don't have to. It will turn off by itself and turn on when you remove it from the charging case.
Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
I triedHi, for those who have the mpow m5, can I know, is it possible to use the left earbud without taking the right earbud out?
I've just received mine.
I've tried and I can use the right earbud alone with no problem, when the left earbud is in the charging case. But when I put the right earbud into the charging case whilst the left earbud is in my ears, the audio will shut down.
So wonder if can be use with left only?
Which wireless earbuds are comfy for long usage? Preferably not airpods