Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Maybe poor QC on their side but so far my x12 pro, e12, e12 ultra all no issues.

E12 ultra is the only model where I can use my video function on tele app. Certainly the connectivity has improved.

My friend's Sabbat E12 lasted only a month...Anyone else's Sabbat E12 had a short lifespan?
 

zymphurious

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
180
Reaction score
11
Hi, for those who have the mpow m5, can I know, is it possible to use the left earbud without taking the right earbud out?
I've just received mine.
I've tried and I can use the right earbud alone with no problem, when the left earbud is in the charging case. But when I put the right earbud into the charging case whilst the left earbud is in my ears, the audio will shut down.
So wonder if can be use with left only?
 

Eucliwood

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Got mine from Lazada 9.9 promotion last time.
So far have no problems with pairing. Though the case feels a bit cheap, not sure if I should buy the plastic cover for it :s22:

VtBS79x.jpg
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Got mine from Lazada 9.9 promotion last time.
So far have no problems with pairing. Though the case feels a bit cheap, not sure if I should buy the plastic cover for it :s22:

VtBS79x.jpg
Yea cheap feeling plastic case. No need cover. Not worth buying cover for a cheap earbud lol. Dropped mine multiple times but still going strong and I don't really see scratches because the surface is so reflective.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
 

Eucliwood

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Yea cheap feeling plastic case. No need cover. Not worth buying cover for a cheap earbud lol. Dropped mine multiple times but still going strong and I don't really see scratches because the surface is so reflective.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

Oh glad to hear so. Cause I heard from few Youtube reviewers that the material can be a scratch-and-fingerprint-magnet.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Got mine from Lazada 9.9 promotion last time.
So far have no problems with pairing. Though the case feels a bit cheap, not sure if I should buy the plastic cover for it :s22:

VtBS79x.jpg

Lol just gotten my E12 Ultra too, got a qns here... After using I can put back into the charging case right, and I dont have to hold 1-2 sec to off it before putting it into the case, is that right? :)
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
It will automatically turn off.

Even if u put it on the desk after using. It will switch off after a few minutes

Lol just gotten my E12 Ultra too, got a qns here... After using I can put back into the charging case right, and I dont have to hold 1-2 sec to off it before putting it into the case, is that right? :)
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Oh glad to hear so. Cause I heard from few Youtube reviewers that the material can be a scratch-and-fingerprint-magnet.
Yea a lot of fingerprint though

Lol just gotten my E12 Ultra too, got a qns here... After using I can put back into the charging case right, and I dont have to hold 1-2 sec to off it before putting it into the case, is that right? :)
Don't have to. It will turn off by itself and turn on when you remove it from the charging case.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
It will automatically turn off.

Even if u put it on the desk after using. It will switch off after a few minutes

Err not trying to sound funny, but, putting on the desk after removing from listening, it will still play right? Correct me if i'm wrong?


Don't have to. It will turn off by itself and turn on when you remove it from the charging case.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

Yes, after using it, i put it into the case right away, and now, i noticed that the 4 white LED on the case has gone. :)

Thanks!
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Hi, for those who have the mpow m5, can I know, is it possible to use the left earbud without taking the right earbud out?
I've just received mine.
I've tried and I can use the right earbud alone with no problem, when the left earbud is in the charging case. But when I put the right earbud into the charging case whilst the left earbud is in my ears, the audio will shut down.
So wonder if can be use with left only?
I tried
As you mentioned. Right can, left cannot

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top