Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
Just received my Jaybird Vista in mineral blue. Yet to open as cannot decide to keep or let go :(
Why? Just use lah, I see reviews like not bad?

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 

edixian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
14,312
Reaction score
21
When buying, tot that i wil use it in ofc and otw work. But b4 item reach me, i got a spare cheap earbud and i jus throw in my bag and hardly use it.


Why? Just use lah, I see reviews like not bad?

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Love to hear your review :D
Before I hoot one :s13:
As what digdub said b4, the sound is really bright. The volume can be adjusted to very loud, the loudest which I ever own for tws. The mid bass is not as strong as for example jbl reflex flow. Battery life yet to test out. Overall just now listening over an hour, they was no distortions at all. I experienced occasional split seconds distortion on my jbl reflect flow in an hour of music. So, the connection on this tevi so far, I'm very satisfied. Its fast to connect when I removed it from the charging case.
 

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
65,382
Reaction score
7,489
seems not bad.
https://www.soundcore.com/products/variant/liberty-2-pro/A3909011
Anker_Soundcore_Liberty_2_Pro_All-new_True_Wireless_Earbuds_1.jpg

Anker_Soundcore_Liberty_2_Pro_All-new_True_Wireless_Earbuds_2.jpg

Anker_Soundcore_Liberty_2_Pro_All-new_True_Wireless_Earbuds_3.jpg

 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Thanks bro. I’m seeing it on Lazada for 149

As what digdub said b4, the sound is really bright. The volume can be adjusted to very loud, the loudest which I ever own for tws. The mid bass is not as strong as for example jbl reflex flow. Battery life yet to test out. Overall just now listening over an hour, they was no distortions at all. I experienced occasional split seconds distortion on my jbl reflect flow in an hour of music. So, the connection on this tevi so far, I'm very satisfied. Its fast to connect when I removed it from the charging case.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Thanks bro. I’m seeing it on Lazada for 149
If u can get cheaper than 129, then buy it from lazada. Else, consider getting from jaben. Just get it without free gift. I'm enjoying this due to the bright sound.. Really a class of it own, connections is very stable after playing non stop for couple of hours.
 

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
When buying, tot that i wil use it in ofc and otw work. But b4 item reach me, i got a spare cheap earbud and i jus throw in my bag and hardly use it.
Ohh then yah, maybe you wanna sell it.

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top