same same thinking... i researching about xiaomi mi dots.. then come accross QCY then Haylou.. then settle with tronsmart spunky beat... usb c with power indicator with APTX at $30 is superb value for money.. and using same graphene driver for earphone as 1more.. which is abt $100... i would save the money and wait for APTx HD TWS or LDAC TWS earphone instead.
Value wise, I think S$34.90 for spunky beat probably hard to beat? QCC3020 chip, APTx support, USB-C charging. haha. Haylou GT1 Plus is also QCC3020 chip, maybe just a few dollars cheaper on lazada, and have to buy export set. But still decided to give that a shot since I tried the Haylou GT1 before and thought it was pretty good value too, and I really liked how tiny the charging case was. haha. I'm not a fan of the case of the spunky beat.
For me I mostly use them for jogging only, and occasionally during commute, so don't want to spend too much.

Now just the waiting game. because CNY, both the QCY T5 and Haylou GT1 Plus I ordered on Lazada will probably take some time to reach.
