lenseview
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2010
- Messages
- 8,583
- Reaction score
- 55
Huh? U sure boh? I thought now most Andriod phones can support aptx HD to up to LDAC? Samsung so lousy.. Lol
Supports ldac but not aptx hd.


Huh? U sure boh? I thought now most Andriod phones can support aptx HD to up to LDAC? Samsung so lousy.. Lol

Wah.. Samsung sucks..Supports ldac but not aptx hd.![]()
Aliexpres is an option, if not wait for lazada. I see it go for $34.90 every now and then.Personally I don't like the case design of the spunky beat because of the usb cable at the bottom and the built in strap. haha.
I'm still waiting for haylou gt1 plus and qcy t5 from lazada also. because of CNY and the virus, shipping taking forever.
Anyway, for Eileen007, https://www.scarbir.com/ has a ton of reviews of varying price point when it comes to TWS. If budget is $200, tons of options to choose from actually.![]()
I like the case cause the inbuilt cable is very useful when u dun have extra cable around. Qcc3020, USB c, inbuilt USB A cable, 4 battery led indicator, aptx support, ip5 rating, 7 hrs/24hrs case. For 30 can't find any value for money as this.. Closer is haylou gt plus at higher battery cap case but using USB micro.. Means no fast charge.
I fact I cancelled my haylou order and get spunk beat instead due to sound quality also.

Probably cuz the CPU is Exynos not QualcommSupports ldac but not aptx hd.![]()
May I know where is the shop?Anyone tried the Back Bay Duet 50
They have a shop in Clementi
Oh yeah very possible.. So snapdragon is important if want good Bluetooth audioProbably cuz the CPU is Exynos not Qualcomm
Probably cuz the CPU is Exynos not Qualcomm
Thats true. Theres a report samsung stopping exynos. Hope thats true. Just switch to qualcomm better.

Which Anker model is recommended ?
Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
The report only mentioned stopping their own custom CPU design. Most likely Exynos will continue to be around, but just using standard Cortex A series CPUs like what Huawei has been doing with their Kirin chipsets.![]()

Thanks for the recommendation.Their top of the line is Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro, $120 now at Amazon with some code from AndroidPolice.
I'm using it currently, very good battery life and sound but have some white noise issue and no active noise cancelling.
If thats the case, jia lat lo. At least enable aptx hd. Flagship phone without aptx hd is a joke lo.![]()
If not using Qualcomm SOC, want aptx need pay license fee, so I guess no one wants to pay for that.

Even those oneplus phone got aptx hd right?![]()
Samsung charge premiuim price for flagship, include ldac but cant include aptx hd? Or samsung trying to force users to use their own samsung scalable codec?![]()
Even those oneplus phone got aptx hd right?![]()
Samsung charge premiuim price for flagship, include ldac but cant include aptx hd? Or samsung trying to force users to use their own samsung scalable codec?![]()
GxgxAfter buying a few tws.. I finally settled with jabra 75t. And I'm pleased with it. With this, I should stop my Conquest liao.