DigDub
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2002
- Messages
- 83,955
- Reaction score
- 13,695
I find it ok, better than ‘normal’ at least.
It's not bad, but can be better.

I find it ok, better than ‘normal’ at least.
Pairing as in not tws dual mode stereo?Whats a good alternative to sabbat e12 ultra? Abit tired to keep handling the pairing issue. Looking for something with a good bass not too pricey.
Whats a good alternative to sabbat e12 ultra? Abit tired to keep handling the pairing issue. Looking for something with a good bass not too pricey.
It's not bad, but can be better.![]()
Pairing as in not tws dual mode stereo?
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Only detects the right earbud. Cant get the left to work. I tried resetting the earbuds. still the same.
Only detects the right earbud. Cant get the left to work. I tried resetting the earbuds. still the same.
hmm my "error" is slightly different from yours. Do try the factory reset videos in youtube, though I find it strange there are few different methods claim. I also tried a few before it worked.
Not sure if it is normal for Sabbat E12 ultra, my set will detect two devices on bluetooth. Hmmm quite different from other brands which also claim stereo dual mode...
still thinking to grab bud + or not...using the last year bud..i love it..just the battery storage on the case is kinda lousy a bit as need to re-charge 3-4 days after use...![]()
still thinking to grab bud + or not...using the last year bud..i love it..just the battery storage on the case is kinda lousy a bit as need to re-charge 3-4 days after use...![]()
It is normal. Mine also has 2 devices shown. Some of my earbuds of other brands also has this behavior.
Usually just factory reset the earbuds, clear all bluetooth pairing for e12, then wait for around 5-10 seconds for the earbuds to connect to each other (there will be a tone) before re-pairing again should always get the connection to stereo mode.
I switched to the Clear preset and find it to be more balanced. Dynamic boosts the mid bass and treble too much and makes them sound "hot"Definitely as these are all just presets. But for me I’m lazy to tune any EQ so presets will do.
I switched to the Clear preset and find it to be more balanced. Dynamic boosts the mid bass and treble too much and makes them sound "hot"
Best Wireless On-Ear Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) SEE ON AMAZON. Good one for me bro!