YouHeypiCanLiao
Banned
- Joined
- May 11, 2017
- Messages
- 62,291
- Reaction score
- 11,756
do tell if you see any good 11.11 sales

Hi bros, I'm working at datacenter, it's very noisy inside, need to wear ear defender, wonder if TWS earbud with good noise cancellation can replace the ear defenders? Any recommendation for below $100? or really need to up budget?
Not even the best ANS TWS can cancel out the high pitch fan noise
Any comments on this?Any comments for mpow x3? Looking at this to replace Redmi air dots. Mostly for zoom/webex conference calls and music.
Air v2 in stores already? Or only can buy online for now?
Any comments on this?
Have you considered Huawei Freebuds Pro which can connect to 2 devices at the same time and great call quality? I tested it in challenger outlet and after testing, paid for the Pre-order. The call quality as compared to Samsung buds Live is so much louder and clearer even in noisy shopping environment. I brought my buds live to test on the spot using 2 phones.Considering between Creative Outlier Air v2 and FIIL 1TXS, use mainly for listening music, ZOOM/TEAM office meeting and no gaming, which TWS is recommended?
Have you considered Huawei Freebuds Pro which can connect to 2 devices at the same time and great call quality? I tested it in challenger outlet and after testing, paid for the Pre-order. The call quality as compared to Samsung buds Live is so much louder and clearer even in noisy shopping environment. I brought my buds live to test on the spot using 2 phones.

Got my T1 pro. It is not supported by the app and weirdly decided to pause my music. Very annoying. Anyone with tips to overcome?
On the other hand, I like the ENC and music quality is better than T1X.
Now toying with idea to get T1XS since it supported by app.