Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
129,916
Reaction score
7,222
humble hoot lai liao :o

LurcQg5.jpg
 

Armourdillo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
3
Recently see the Jabra 75T and WF-1000XM3 both same price, quite competitive leh.


Is it really a problem I see online everyone keep complaining about 75Ts poor connectivity

Got recommendation for these 2? Or any other for good value maybe 120-180 region
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,938
Reaction score
13,676
Recently see the Jabra 75T and WF-1000XM3 both same price, quite competitive leh.


Is it really a problem I see online everyone keep complaining about 75Ts poor connectivity

Got recommendation for these 2? Or any other for good value maybe 120-180 region

Can consider the Panasonic also. Good sound quality with noise cancelling.

https://www.connect-it.com.sg/rz-s500we.html
 

jlekssp

Master Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
54
75T more for sport, while XM3 not so...both have good sound quality but if you want both plus points, I recommend Huawei Freebuds Pro. A very well balanced, keeping good bass and high clarity. The ANC is dynamic, auto change to suit the environment...I was going thru the selection phase past few weeks and then decided on Freebuds Pro. With all the discount, you can get it below 200.
No regrets...just excellent...=:p

https://youtu.be/TNjSWO2AlXY


Recently see the Jabra 75T and WF-1000XM3 both same price, quite competitive leh.


Is it really a problem I see online everyone keep complaining about 75Ts poor connectivity

Got recommendation for these 2? Or any other for good value maybe 120-180 region
 
Last edited:

rerear

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
20
Really liked the low profile of sabatt, any other offering like that with noise cancel?
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Really liked the low profile of sabatt, any other offering like that with noise cancel?

which sabbat? e12?


if low profile the newest FIIL T1 Pro is quite low profile and has ANC, but reviews say the ANC not very useful :s13:
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
which sabbat? e12?


if low profile the newest FIIL T1 Pro is quite low profile and has ANC, but reviews say the ANC not very useful :s13:
It's below average according to China reviewers. Like don't even bother to compare with the Sony WF-1000MX3. SQ wise, it's pretty good though for the price.
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
It's below average according to China reviewers. Like don't even bother to compare with the Sony WF-1000MX3. SQ wise, it's pretty good though for the price.

I mean for the price and speed they release new products, if you are expecting them to be heavily invested in tuning and improving sound quality you gonna be disappointed. wf1kXm3 are huge tho, I want something small and slim profile~
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
I mean for the price and speed they release new products, if you are expecting them to be heavily invested in tuning and improving sound quality you gonna be disappointed. wf1kXm3 are huge tho, I want something small and slim profile~

Don't worry, I'm quite realistic. From reviews I think I will like the sound signature.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top