chesterqw
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 58,019
- Reaction score
- 5
Wah kao good deal. $5 cheaper than mine.![]()

you got discount too! just less but nvm lar :x
Wah kao good deal. $5 cheaper than mine.![]()

you got discount too! just less but nvm lar :xhad the discount for shop so $82.98-$12.45=$70.53![]()

I got it with further -10 using 1000 coins

Anyone here got the Earfun Air Pro ? How is it ?
Recently see the Jabra 75T and WF-1000XM3 both same price, quite competitive leh.
Is it really a problem I see online everyone keep complaining about 75Ts poor connectivity
Got recommendation for these 2? Or any other for good value maybe 120-180 region
Recently see the Jabra 75T and WF-1000XM3 both same price, quite competitive leh.
Is it really a problem I see online everyone keep complaining about 75Ts poor connectivity
Got recommendation for these 2? Or any other for good value maybe 120-180 region
Really liked the low profile of sabatt, any other offering like that with noise cancel?
Really liked the low profile of sabatt, any other offering like that with noise cancel?

It's below average according to China reviewers. Like don't even bother to compare with the Sony WF-1000MX3. SQ wise, it's pretty good though for the price.which sabbat? e12?
if low profile the newest FIIL T1 Pro is quite low profile and has ANC, but reviews say the ANC not very useful![]()
It's below average according to China reviewers. Like don't even bother to compare with the Sony WF-1000MX3. SQ wise, it's pretty good though for the price.
I mean for the price and speed they release new products, if you are expecting them to be heavily invested in tuning and improving sound quality you gonna be disappointed. wf1kXm3 are huge tho, I want something small and slim profile~
Don't worry, I'm quite realistic. From reviews I think I will like the sound signature.