- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 105,326
- Reaction score
- 3,863
It seems nice, only thing I worry is the soundstage but I will only know when I get it XD
I just hope shopee shipping is as fast as Lazada. Lazada one like 4 days can arrive from China.

It seems nice, only thing I worry is the soundstage but I will only know when I get it XD
Hii,
any recommended bluetooth earbuds to play flac music?
thanks.
Got my fiil t1 pro during the 11/11 sale. To use at the gym. The bass quite shiok. iOS app can’t detect t1 pro. Have to use android. Connection very good, compared to sony wf-1000xm3. But the touch buttons a bit sensitive. Towel accidentally touch also will react.
i also use shopeepeepeepeepeepeepee :x
not yet here leh
Oops. Sorry. Salah. I bought during their flash sale on 6/11
Reviews good leh. Even the user reviews are good.
Gxgx, mine now still in SG sorting warehouse.Thanks for the poison![]()
Budget? If deep pockets, Huawei Freebuds Pro. The call quality is one of the best which I had used. Very loud and clear, opposite caller can’t even hear the loud fan directly behind my back. I’m connecting it with an iPhone and also Huawei P40 Pro at the same time. One is personal phone and the other one is company phone. Whichever phone had calls coming in, I can answer it without any issue. This is so far the most reliable dual blietooth connections I had used.Anybody got any ear buds to recommend for calls?
Actually if need do calls for long durations and on a regular basis, Which is what I need to do now cuz WFH... also need to consider the possibility of ear fatigue.
When WFH first started, I started with wireless earbuds
At first it was ok.
but then ear fatigue started to set in... The number of calls per day started to increase.
There were days whereby I simply don't have sufficient time in between zoom calls to recharge my earbuds
and I decided to go with wired earpiece or headphones
Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Actually if need do calls for long durations and on a regular basis, Which is what I need to do now cuz WFH... also need to consider the possibility of ear fatigue.
When WFH first started, I started with wireless earbuds
At first it was ok.
but then ear fatigue started to set in... The number of calls per day started to increase.
There were days whereby I simply don't have sufficient time in between zoom calls to recharge my earbuds
and I decided to go with wired earpiece or headphones
Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT