Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
42,503
Reaction score
8,537
Usually what's the cause of drop in connections? Not wore properly?

Recently my T1XS will drop connections while walking or when the bus ebrake...
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
136
I honestly think it is because of the increase in use of trace together app, causing BT connections to drop more frequently nowadays.
 

ots

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2001
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
1,500
Got my fiil t1 pro during the 11/11 sale. To use at the gym. The bass quite shiok. iOS app can’t detect t1 pro. Have to use android. Connection very good, compared to sony wf-1000xm3. But the touch buttons a bit sensitive. Towel accidentally touch also will react.
 

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
55
Hii,

any recommended bluetooth earbuds to play flac music?

thanks.

If you are talking about hearing the higher frequency of your flac, dont think so. Bluetooth transmission frequency band is 20 -20000. Most earbuds are also 20 - 20000.
If talking about 16 bits or 24 bits, aptx hd might be able to support.
Not sure about sony's headphone with ldac tho. They might be able to get the higher frequency.
Anyone with better understanding on this topic, kindly share any info. Kind of interested to know more as well.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,944
Reaction score
13,689
The phone will re-encode the flac to the codec that that is supported by both the phone and the earbuds so that the earbuds can decode. So even if a high bitrate codec is used, it will still not be the original flac quality. Unless it is a loseless codec which I think no bluetooth standard supports at the moment.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Got my fiil t1 pro during the 11/11 sale. To use at the gym. The bass quite shiok. iOS app can’t detect t1 pro. Have to use android. Connection very good, compared to sony wf-1000xm3. But the touch buttons a bit sensitive. Towel accidentally touch also will react.

So fast get already? You use shopee? Still waiting for mine... :(
 

pcteo9984

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
I have a pair of earbuds which i use on my daily commute. However it seems that i always have dropped connections during the evening peak hours where my slave side will stutters...is it normal?
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
I placed my order Ytd afternoon on Shopee from local seller 88.99 after $1 voucher. Now already at j&t warehouse, should be out for delivery later. Will update :s12:
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Anybody got any ear buds to recommend for calls?
Budget? If deep pockets, Huawei Freebuds Pro. The call quality is one of the best which I had used. Very loud and clear, opposite caller can’t even hear the loud fan directly behind my back. I’m connecting it with an iPhone and also Huawei P40 Pro at the same time. One is personal phone and the other one is company phone. Whichever phone had calls coming in, I can answer it without any issue. This is so far the most reliable dual blietooth connections I had used.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Actually if need do calls for long durations and on a regular basis, Which is what I need to do now cuz WFH... also need to consider the possibility of ear fatigue.

When WFH first started, I started with wireless earbuds
At first it was ok.
but then ear fatigue started to set in... The number of calls per day started to increase.

There were days whereby I simply don't have sufficient time in between zoom calls to recharge my earbuds

and I decided to go with wired earpiece or headphones

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 
Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Haha just show you not deep deep pockets, if not can get 2 pairs of huawei free buds pro 2 haha 😂

Actually if need do calls for long durations and on a regular basis, Which is what I need to do now cuz WFH... also need to consider the possibility of ear fatigue.

When WFH first started, I started with wireless earbuds
At first it was ok.
but then ear fatigue started to set in... The number of calls per day started to increase.

There were days whereby I simply don't have sufficient time in between zoom calls to recharge my earbuds

and I decided to go with wired earpiece or headphones

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Actually if need do calls for long durations and on a regular basis, Which is what I need to do now cuz WFH... also need to consider the possibility of ear fatigue.

When WFH first started, I started with wireless earbuds
At first it was ok.
but then ear fatigue started to set in... The number of calls per day started to increase.

There were days whereby I simply don't have sufficient time in between zoom calls to recharge my earbuds

and I decided to go with wired earpiece or headphones

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Yes, headphones with bigger ear cups are better for long hours wearing, that’s for sure. I’m also working from home and I only use tws when I’m required to go back office on certain days. Else when working from home, headphone is the way to go.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top