havent likely tomorrow.![]()
Do they deliver on weekends?
It says scheduled for delivery today at 1700h+-

havent likely tomorrow.![]()
Proximity sensor does play/stop when remove or plug into ears?
Hows sound quality of Airpods Pro compared to say B&O Beoplay E8, Sennheiser TWE?
Yup, proximity sensor is to auto stop the playback when taking the earphones out from your ears.
Sound quality wise I find it above average, but not the best especially given its price. Have only auditioned both, e8 sounds too bright to me. Sennheiser mtw2 sounds a bit muffled to me but I think there's a new "high end tuning" in its app now which is supposed to give a better sound. Your budget range is around $200-$300? That price range I probably can recommend Panasonic rz-s500w which now is only $199.
Out for delivery. Likely today we all recieve.Do they deliver on weekends?
It says scheduled for delivery today at 1700h+-
I received mine yesterday evening!Anyone receive the H1?![]()
I received mine yesterday evening!
Yeah, was surprised how fast it was.Congrats....... Very fast indeed
That tracker for another stuff paiseh...Yeah, was surprised how fast it was.
I couldn't even figure out how to track the parcel...used the shipment number they tie to our backer number and the tracking link they sent us...kept telling me parcel cannot be found, so did not bother abt it....
Then suddenly last night when i was out having dinner, delivery person called me and interestingly, asked for payment coz the box was wrapped up with a huge note reading CASH ON DELIVERY. Thankfully it was sorted out and he left it in my shoe rack.
@Nakedtoes, I thought you received the DHL tracker much earlier, how come now haven't receive?
What time did they send?I received mine yesterday evening!
Yeah, still waiting since morning nothing. Hopefully will be soon.Out for delivery. Likely today we all recieve.
around 630pm...What time did they send?
Yeah, still waiting since morning nothing. Hopefully will be soon.
around 630pm...
Thanks.
Still no news my side. Door wide open whole day.
How was the packaging? Did you order with the extra casing?
Congrats. You ordered 2? Is that the extra casing? Looks good.Mine recieved abt 530 pm..![]()
Congrats. You ordered 2? Is that the extra casing? Looks good.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
I am currently testing the top 10 budget wireless earbuds listed in shopee (under $20)
I will be giving my personal opinion soon
How much?Mine recieved abt 530 pm..![]()