Received the H1 today. Sounds not bad though the latency is noticeable while watching YT on my Exynos Galaxy Note 10+. Turning on Gamemode does help alot. Latency was much better when connected to my older Snapdragon Sony XZ Premium. This latency issue with Exynos chipset phones was explained by Kenneth though.
Tried connecting to my old laptop (BT4.1) as well, again latency is noticeable without Gamemode enable. But lucky can use Kodi and adjust the sound latency to match when watching movies or tv series.
In terms of sound, I'm not an audiophile and I've only listened with a Haylou GT1 XR, this was much better sounding and goes very much louder at maximum volume.
The case is also much bigger as well, inside the extra grey casing there's a slot to keep the USB C cable provided as well. Wireless charging works fine when I tested the wireless sharing via my Note10+.
Pairing is pretty straightforward too, you will only see 1 device in the list of Bluetooth devices. The passive noise cancelling works pretty well even at 50-75% volume and especially so when you use the supplied medium size Comply foam tips. I have yet to test it out in public places where it is noisier and have more RF interference to see if there any breakups.
Is it worth $100+, yes if you pair it with the right devices and use it for listening to music mostly where latency wouldn't be an issue.