Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,924
Reaction score
13,653
Hi, can FILL T1 Pro or Lite pairs easily with window based laptop? If convenient, can PM me privately, how much is the Chinatown selling FILL T1 Pro and Lite? Appreciate your reply. Many thanks.

Separately and no flaming, how does this FILL T1 Pro compared to Airpods Pro? Thanks.

Have not tried Fiil on windows before.

His carousell link is here, can check the prices and msg him before going down.
https://www.carousell.sg/chinatown_18/

I have the airpods pro also. Personally don't feel airpods pro are special in terms of sound quality, battery life or function. The area where it is better is probably the ANC and ambient mode where the Fiil is not so strong.
 

nethdale

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
109
Have not tried Fiil on windows before.

His carousell link is here, can check the prices and msg him before going down.
https://www.carousell.sg/chinatown_18/

I have the airpods pro also. Personally don't feel airpods pro are special in terms of sound quality, battery life or function. The area where it is better is probably the ANC and ambient mode where the Fiil is not so strong.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. I asked because recently and for unknown reason, I dropped my left side APP and I am still struggling should I get the replacement side for my APP. However, at the same times, I am facing difficulty when pairing with my office issued window based laptop. I shall the link anyway. Thank you very much.
 

x3yang

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
169
Reaction score
53
Thinking of getting Fiil PRO for watching netflix and facebook videos and also using for work meeting via zoom/teams etc.

Anyone can advise if the fiil PRO is good enough with ANC? Worried about the mic too that people cannot hear me clearly.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Get AirPods if u really want good mic quality

I think mic quality is decent only for fiil. If ur work involves conference call everyday w client then better not

For running, listening of music. Will highly recommend cause of the price


Thinking of getting Fiil PRO for watching netflix and facebook videos and also using for work meeting via zoom/teams etc.

Anyone can advise if the fiil PRO is good enough with ANC? Worried about the mic too that people cannot hear me clearly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top