Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Yup this morning. If you updated should be latest already.



does anyone know if dolby amtos and dirac will there be any different as what i test right dolby amtos sound more natural with all of the bluetooth i tested as for dirac it sound more bright and very well balanced
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Yup this morning. If you updated should be latest already.
Got to know this MW08 had great bluetooth range. My phone was in the room and I walked all the way to the toilet in the kitchen(even inside the toilet), music was playing all the way without cutting off! If compared to other TWS I had used, so far only Huawei Freebuds Pro, Apple Airpods Pro (connected to iOS devices) can achieved similar results. Samsung Buds Pro for example, will cut off halfway thru the kitchen.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Got to know this MW08 had great bluetooth range. My phone was in the room and I walked all the way to the toilet in the kitchen(even inside the toilet), music was playing all the way without cutting off! If compared to other TWS I had used, so far only Huawei Freebuds Pro, Apple Airpods Pro (connected to iOS devices) can achieved similar results. Samsung Buds Pro for example, will cut off halfway thru the kitchen.



well jaybird vista, sony wf 1000xm3 , sennheiser mtw2 , cx400BT Bluetooth range is also good
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
well jaybird vista, sony wf 1000xm3 , sennheiser mtw2 , cx400BT Bluetooth range is also good
Never use Jaybird b4, 1000xm3(sold) does not have good range for me(it will disconnect from my phone after 5 mins of music pause when earbuds are still in my ears), MTW2 range will cut off few steps b4 into my kitchen toilet(sold), cx400 never use b4. Above are my personal experiences.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Never use Jaybird b4, 1000xm3(sold) does not have good range for me(it will disconnect from my phone after 5 mins of music pause when earbuds are still in my ears), MTW2 range will cut off few steps b4 into my kitchen toilet(sold), cx400 never use b4. Above are my personal experiences.


jaybird vista bluetooth range is really good even in the toilet with the door close and step into my kitchen is also good as well without disconnected even when i am in my living room watching tv the music is still playing in my ear
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
jaybird vista bluetooth range is really good even in the toilet with the door close and step into my kitchen is also good as well without disconnected even when i am in my living room watching tv the music is still playing in my ear
And there's a new Jaybird Vista 2.. Shall read the reviews first.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Usually SG always last to get. We are just a small market..
this is what they told me about the jaybird vista 2



Thank you for contacting Jaybird. My name is Sangeetha, I am here to help you today.

I understand your concern. The product is currently not available in your region and we do not have any further information regarding this.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to write back to us if you have any other concern.

Thank you for your time, have a good day!
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Usually SG always last to get. We are just a small market..


when i do exercise at home i would use jaybird vista instead of other model cause jaybird vista got ipx7 rating the highest in all the earbuds & my jaybird vista kena drop into the puddle of water with sand and just wash it and still working fine lolz
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,957
Reaction score
13,696
does anyone know if dolby amtos and dirac will there be any different as what i test right dolby amtos sound more natural with all of the bluetooth i tested as for dirac it sound more bright and very well balanced
I usually turn off the effects, find them distracting.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,957
Reaction score
13,696
Got to know this MW08 had great bluetooth range. My phone was in the room and I walked all the way to the toilet in the kitchen(even inside the toilet), music was playing all the way without cutting off! If compared to other TWS I had used, so far only Huawei Freebuds Pro, Apple Airpods Pro (connected to iOS devices) can achieved similar results. Samsung Buds Pro for example, will cut off halfway thru the kitchen.
Ya the bluetooth range of the mw08 is really great. I think it's because they design th antennas around the outside of the buds so it won't be blocked by the inner ear.
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756
ACtC-3eOcFCcfN886PUDhyMcfZtXf7R6bRAk7-CwUka1iyOWoYz9m1ZaldHh-cLxiWj2mp5M6_2wuGVfnYlMA7DV9gYjpbPy2i-ICaP3lykoMkRBNrAnpvWWA0x7bXbN-sVQm8we7ErbT3QoNebvnF12bWEC=w728-h1294-no
ACtC-3ddRmkaPZdbiv6R_AZhKQl6Hvgx4pfbltaD202vXJXrJeKZH_wA9OwYpk0wsW6o1h-DCfU5m8Tda3o0m-X-WrRvEya0gcYek69C8Fu-gR6fzRAjD1m6AoZrGFMI_zyAkjoIF-5p-X3kIfWMl7Un1sGj=w728-h1294-no

I leave it as music. ANC is noise cancelling, if you leave it on means the buds noise cancelling will be on.

Edit: I see u are using lite. Not sure what it does. The Chinese version will hide these options if using the lite.
I think for Lite only has the 1st and 2nd pic without the ANC. I think Bass / Music for me.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
BT connection range and connection stability.... imo it really depends on the type of apartment we stay...

when I am in those old hdb flats.... if my laptop / phone is in the living room.... i can walk all the way to the kitchen, the other end of the house, and still be connected...

but if I am back to my own BTO flat... the story is different... if my laptop / phone is in the living room.... i walk to the first common bedroom, the BT connection will start to get intermittent
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
BT connection range and connection stability.... imo it really depends on the type of apartment we stay...

when I am in those old hdb flats.... if my laptop / phone is in the living room.... i can walk all the way to the kitchen, the other end of the house, and still be connected...

but if I am back to my own BTO flat... the story is different... if my laptop / phone is in the living room.... i walk to the first common bedroom, the BT connection will start to get intermittent
Ya, type of the apartment matters.. but nevertheless, I am using my HDB (old type of corner 4A which is slightly bigger than new BTO 5 Room) as a comparison between those TWS which I owned or previously owned. Just sharing my experiences.
 

clock_ED

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
47
Hi, need recommendations for any wireless earphone in the less than $100 range without silicone tips? I'm using for it running and i sweat alot you see. TIA :)
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Ya, type of the apartment matters.. but nevertheless, I am using my HDB (old type of corner 4A which is slightly bigger than new BTO 5 Room) as a comparison between those TWS which I owned or previously owned. Just sharing my experiences.


yeap i agree mine is a 5 room hdb flat my hdb there is no much dead end so the bluetooth to my master bed room to my kitchen quite okay to my living room then to my toilet also no issue
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Hi, need recommendations for any wireless earphone in the less than $100 range without silicone tips? I'm using for it running and i sweat alot you see. TIA :)
Hmmmm… consider Taotronic Soundliberty 80 with IPX8
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top