Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here using redmi airdots 3 pro now? Curious is it any good as of its value? I see in aliexpress has global and china version set, whats the difference?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but codec only aac and sbc..?!?!?

creative love to release products with missing features.
v3 put in a lot good to have features but take away aptx codec which is almost a must for android users.
Maybe to compete with Fiil T1 Pro price and features wise.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
V3 $89 only. Maybe didn't use Qualcomm chip so cheaper and no aptx.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
V3 $89 only. Maybe didn't use Qualcomm chip so cheaper and no aptx.
I thought so far all the Outlier Air 1-3 are using QC? 3020 if I am not wrong. But strangely they are quite hush what chipset used, so online almost cannot find any information. Cannot remember where I read before V1 and V2 are using 3020, so I am guessing V3 is using 3020 too? Until they use 3040 which will support mirroring, else the master-slave issue will always be there...

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought so far all the Outlier Air 1-3 are using QC? 3020 if I am not wrong. But strangely they are quite hush what chipset used, so online almost cannot find any information. Cannot remember where I read before V1 and V2 are using 3020, so I am guessing V3 is using 3020 too? Until they use 3040 which will support mirroring, else the master-slave issue will always be there...
If I'm not wrong, some non Qualcomm chips also support mirroring now. Samsung, Sony and some china buds that don't use Qualcomm chips support seamless swapping of earbud and don't use master slave connection.

Bodentic

Reaction score
Hi, the right side of my Fiil t1 lite tends to die after less than an hour of listening.

I’ve tried cleaning the contact points on both the earphones and the case with rubbing alcohol.

Also tried charging the earphones (in the case) for an entire night but problem still persists.

The earphone case only has one small light that on the front that lights up when charging but I have no idea if the individual earphones are actually charging inside.

Is there any other way to rectify it?

Just an update to the situation:

I tested the Fiil T1 lite by connecting it to my laptop and watching a movie, the earphones lasted the whole 2hrs and more.

While I wrote about the earbuds dying in my initial post, that was when I used them for running.

This’s very weird, anyone know possibly why the earbuds will die less than 1hr when I’m running, but works fine when sitting at home, watching a movie?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
but codec only aac and sbc..?!?!?

creative love to release products with missing features.
v3 put in a lot good to have features but take away aptx codec which is almost a must for android users.
Only earbuds with Qualcomm chip comes with Aptx support.

Just like Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro also doesn't support Aptx as it's using BES chipset. Some of the BES chipsets do support seamless swapping and LDAC.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only earbuds with Qualcomm chip comes with Aptx support.

Just like Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro also doesn't support Aptx as it's using BES chipset. Some of the BES chipsets do support seamless swapping and LDAC.
i mean.. no aptx but got ldac would be way better also.. :ROFLMAO:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
i mean.. no aptx but got ldac would be way better also.. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, but Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is a special case. The international version doesn't come with LDAC by default however, China version comes with it. The solution to it is pretty simple too. Just change the app region to China and download the firmware will do.

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bros, just bought a soundpeats sonic, got a question here

how do you guys charge the earbuds casing? usb to computer/pc or to handphone charger? manual says maximum 1A

I scare overload and damage it

Tucksoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Any recommendation for wireless earbuds for Zoom meeting on laptop? Need one with great connection and voice pick-up. Thanks!

farmers

Reaction score
hi bros, just bought a soundpeats sonic, got a question here

how do you guys charge the earbuds casing? usb to computer/pc or to handphone charger? manual says maximum 1A

I scare overload and damage it
I have a t2. Have been deligently charging it through my laptop.

farmers

Reaction score
Is there any anc earbuds out there that can block out keyboard clacking noise and ppl talking. Or the technology not there yet?

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Is there any anc earbuds out there that can block out keyboard clacking noise and ppl talking. Or the technology not there yet?
There is passive nc and active nc. Active nc more for low frequency sound blocking and passive nc compliment ANC for higher frequency sound blocking. Current technology unfortunately is using this concept. For earbuds, currently the best anc and passive noise isolation in the complete package that I have tried is the Devialet Gemini. Great stuff.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys do take note the Creative Outlier Air V3 is currently on pre-order only. The creative website states delivery from mid Sept onwards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.