Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone a recommend a non in-ear wireless earbud ( like airpod ) that has the longest battery life?

1) budget ( <$100 & < $200 )
2) battery life > sound quality ( for public commute & occasional calls only )
3) IP rating ( nice to have )
4) ANC ( optional ; not neccesary )
Samsung buds live.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone a recommend a non in-ear wireless earbud ( like airpod ) that has the longest battery life?

1) budget ( less than $100 & $200 )
2) battery life > sound quality ( for public commute & occasional calls only )
Can take a look at SoundPeats True Air 2... just that the battery life is average lol.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can take a look at SoundPeats True Air 2... just that the battery life is average lol.
Yah...I did see that. Seems to be having good sales on Amazon SG.
I quite like the case, flat, not bulky/bulging like most other brands.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) budget ( less than $100 & $200 )
2) battery life more impt than sound quality ( for public commute & occasional calls only )
afaik, most On-ear or non in-ear wireless EarPods and earbuds do not provide any form of noise cancellation, be it passive or Active...

because without the ear-tip and going into your ear canal, the EarPods don’t seal to your ear canal and passively block background noise out.

So Far...the only on-ear wireless EarPods which provide some kinda ANC is the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live aka the Beans.
Samsung-Galaxy-Buds-Live-noise-cancelling-true-wireless-earbuds-case-open-handheld-2.jpg

Battery life wise... is 8 hours (ANC off) & 5 hours (ANC on)
The casing will give another 2 additional full charges, so giving you a total of around 15 to 24 hours usage

Galaxy Buds Live case has wireless charging capabilities, which is Qi wireless compliant. You may also top up the case directly from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone via Wireless PowerShare.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
afaik, most On-ear or non in-ear wireless EarPods and earbuds do not provide any form of noise cancellation, be it passive or Active...

because without the ear-tip and going into your ear canal, the EarPods don’t seal to your ear canal and passively block background noise out.

So Far...the only on-ear wireless EarPods which provide some kinda ANC is the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live aka the Beans.
Samsung-Galaxy-Buds-Live-noise-cancelling-true-wireless-earbuds-case-open-handheld-2.jpg

Battery life wise... is 8 hours (ANC off) & 5 hours (ANC on)
The casing will give another 2 additional full charges, so giving you a total of around 15 to 24 hours usage

Galaxy Buds Live case has wireless charging capabilities, which is Qi wireless compliant. You may also top up the case directly from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone via Wireless PowerShare.
It's fine. i don't need ANC.
It's out of my budget anyways lol

Xethos

Reaction score
Anyone happens to own both Creative Outlier Air and Fiil T1 Lite?

I have been using Outlier air for more than 2 years, and I wonder if this Fiil T1 Lite has better sound quality compared to the creative earbud.
Been trying Fiil T1 lite for a couple of weeks now. For its price it's not bad, soundstage is wide, and it fits well and is waterproof. Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity is quite stable, and range is good.

However, sound quality wise in my opinion, Creative Outlier air still sounded better, with higher clarity and fidelity. This is especially so when in a quiet room and compare them one after another.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's fine. i don't need ANC.
It's out of my budget anyways lol
Your budget is under 100 or 200?

https://www.lazada.sg/products/2020...ist.36.31965083DDeW44&search=1&freeshipping=1
Lazada selling these around 120... upcoming 9.9 will be lower.
Its Taiwan export set

Otherwise, you can look at Baseus WM01 or Soundliberty 77. Minimum 5 to 7 hours usage per charge.

(y)

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno whether is my ear got issues or what bought 4 models of soundpeats don't find any different...

truengine 3se, trueair2, t2(somewhat like have abit diff) and truefree..

so is there a way for me to test to see the diff?

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got their hands on to the creative outlier v3 already?

Worth the bucks? Any reviews? :grin::grin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.