
powerbanks.... I also tried many brands... Baseus UGreen, Rav, Aukey, RPMAX, Valore Remax, and some other cha pa ang brands.... all give me the same problem. the power bank start to swell after 6-months...Talking about Baseus, I bought their powerbank before. Super bad experience. The capacity is much less than what is stated. It charged to full in an hr for a 10000mah then failed to charge my phone (4000mah)fully,only charge to 50% before powerbank itself is drained.
That bad? I had xiaomi and samsung before. Both gd, no swelling, charge well etcpowerbanks.... I also tried many brands... Baseus UGreen, Rav, Aukey, RPMAX, Valore Remax, and some other cha pa ang brands.... all give me the same problem. the power bank start to swell after 6-months...
at the end of the day, I still go back to Xiaomi power bank
Qcy ht05 and baseus wm05 are both ok de
at the end of the day just depends on what you need.
QCY HT05 Melobuds ANC Wireless Earbuds Full Review + Mic Test: WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU BUY
Baseus Bowie WM05 ANC wireless earbuds FULL Review | Mic test
Which model is suitable for comply? Spinfit is silicon and which model fits? Any one tried before?Hmmmmm… you can try comply or spinfit
As far as I know… there is no options in the Baseus App and Qcy app to customize Long press.Henabi. Check with you. Do you know if it's possible to customize the ANC mode with long touch? I noticed it's on right earbud, but I am wondering if this can be changed to left side. I know one two three touches can customize, but I can't find for long touch.
Thanks
Between comply and Spinfit… spinfit is the only one with CP1 025 which can fit HT03Which model is suitable for comply? Spinfit is silicon and which model fits? Any one tried before?
Between comply and Spinfit… spinfit is the only one with CP1 025 which can fit HT03
afaik, the ear tip shape and size for HT03 and HT05 looks to be the same. I have no issues interchanging the silicon seal between both models.
so perhaps you can check out SPINFIT
Best if you can personally try on the eartip for seal fit and comfort
Thanks. Will go and order to try.Between comply and Spinfit… spinfit is the only one with CP1 025 which can fit HT03
afaik, the ear tip shape and size for HT03 and HT05 looks to be the same. I have no issues interchanging the silicon seal between both models.
so perhaps you can check out SPINFIT
Best if you can personally try on the eartip for seal fit and comfort
My Redmi Airdots Youth Edition both side just rip and refuse to charge inside the box after 4 years plus of usage.QCY T13
Can Google online for reviews
Check official qcy stores on aliexpress, lazada, or shopee to see where is cheapest at any one time
Usually around $25
What are your needs and budget?My Redmi Airdots Youth Edition both side just rip and refuse to charge inside the box after 4 years plus of usage.
Looking for a decent budget replacement which doesn't break the bank.
Is there any big diff between the ANC & non-ANC version? Price wise is $5 apart.
still waiting for Amazon US side to startAny good earbuds to hoot on prime day ?
There are some reviews online, can do a search, sound signature seems different iircMy Redmi Airdots Youth Edition both side just rip and refuse to charge inside the box after 4 years plus of usage.
Looking for a decent budget replacement which doesn't break the bank.
Is there any big diff between the ANC & non-ANC version? Price wise is $5 apart.