Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
Can recommend me a earbud too? My requirements

1. Budget below $100
2. ANC good to have but not important
3. Use for calling and music, not so much of movies or gaming
4. Having multipoint is good to have but not very important
5. A smaller casing as compared to creative outlier v3

Currently using outlier v3 which I am quite happy with the sound quality but the casing too bulky. I thought of getting QCY HT05 cos of the good call quality but not really sure about the music quality and seems like QCY not so durable?
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Base on your needs… so Far i only have one and that is Baseus WM05

have ANC, multipoint, decent mic, under 100$, WAYYYY smaller case than outlier V3
But sound quality not as good as outlier V3
 
Last edited:

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
Base on your needs… so Far i only have one and that is Baseus WM05

have ANC, multipoint, decent mic, under 100$, WAYYYY smaller case than outlier V3
But sound quality not as good as outlier V3
U mentioned that there is no multipoint for WM05 in your review

What would u recommend if I got bigger budget and wanna get a better sound quality tws?
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
U mentioned that there is no multipoint for WM05 in your review

What would u recommend if I got bigger budget and wanna get a better sound quality tws?
Actually WM05 have but strangely BASEUS never advertise on this feature at all
its not on the box
Its not in the user guide.
Product spec also bo
A viewer mentioned it a few weeks back, so i went back to re read all the product description on WM05 and it was briefly mentioned
So i did a followup video on this feature

its a good feature
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
Actually WM05 have but strangely BASEUS never advertise on this feature at all
its not on the box
Its not in the user guide.
Product spec also bo
A viewer mentioned it a few weeks back, so i went back to re read all the product description on WM05 and it was briefly mentioned
So i did a followup video on this feature

its a good feature
Ok, thanks for the recommendation. What is your recommendation if I can up my budget a little to $150 so I get better sound quality?
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
you can consider
Earfun air pro 3 and Soundcore Space A40
If don’t need ANC, you can consider Realme Buds Air 3S
 

Johnringo

Member
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
270
Reaction score
55
hi, my galaxy buds right side has become very soft, i tried cleaning the outside with alcohol but doesn't seem to get it louder. I like the buds and it has served me well.

Anyone has any idea how to fix it? If not then maybe some suggestion on what to switch to? My budget is below $50 as it's a daily beater and would like it to be able to connect to multiple devices as I use it across my iphone and my android tablet.

I was seeing that the soundpeats free2 classic on sale at $30 but i think it's not multipoint and have to disconnect one device before connecting the other.
QCY I read that only t18 have multipoint and out of budget
Looks like realme 3s within budget and has multipoint (unfortunately no ANC but I guess multipoint more important than ANC for me)

Any recommendations will be much appreciated!
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
For volume…
1) check your phone audio setting and the audio setting on the media player or music app


2) check if the volume limiter option is ON or OFF

Next… you can try to download 3rd party volume booster app

for Anc and multi point… you can check out WM05
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
Can recommend me a earbud too? My requirements

1. Budget below $100
2. ANC good to have but not important
3. Use for calling and music, not so much of movies or gaming
4. Having multipoint is good to have but not very important
5. A smaller casing as compared to creative outlier v3

Currently using outlier v3 which I am quite happy with the sound quality but the casing too bulky. I thought of getting QCY HT05 cos of the good call quality but not really sure about the music quality and seems like QCY not so durable?
Soundcore A40 suits your needs except it's ard $150
Even have LDAC
Wait for ndp sale might drop to ard $120
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
hi, my galaxy buds right side has become very soft, i tried cleaning the outside with alcohol but doesn't seem to get it louder. I like the buds and it has served me well.

Anyone has any idea how to fix it? If not then maybe some suggestion on what to switch to? My budget is below $50 as it's a daily beater and would like it to be able to connect to multiple devices as I use it across my iphone and my android tablet.

I was seeing that the soundpeats free2 classic on sale at $30 but i think it's not multipoint and have to disconnect one device before connecting the other.
QCY I read that only t18 have multipoint and out of budget
Looks like realme 3s within budget and has multipoint (unfortunately no ANC but I guess multipoint more important than ANC for me)

Any recommendations will be much appreciated!
My Samsung bud also have this problem recently. I have no idea how to resolve it. Luckily I got my outlier v3 but I find box too bulky
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Soundcore Liberty 4 NC SG warranty set currently flash deal on Lazada. After coupon $104 + $10 lazada cashback. The rrp for this is usually $149.90.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top