Hi guys, new on here. I'm looking to get my hands on a Loake Churchill and would appreciate some advice:
1) I wear a Ed Et Al size 8 Outram. The Churchill is in the Swing last and G fit, which apparently is one of their wider fits. Should I get a 8 or 7.5?
2) Looks like most of you have been getting Loakes from Robinsonsshoes instead of herringshoes.co.uk. Any reason for that, other than pricing?
Thanks
Robinson every month will have 15-20% discount. For Loake 1880 range, even after the discount, still qualify for free shipping and no GST.
Herring doesn't have frequent discount, less their own Herring brand (which u can also try, good value for money). Shipping by DHL, extra 20 UKP. Plus DHL will bill u GST + $20 admin fee if total price including shipping is more than S$400.
Eg Churchill without discount is UKP 180. Add UKP20 for shipping, total more than S$400 liao. GST and $20 admin charges waiting for u when touch down SG.
So now I buy Loake and Barker from Robinson, Herring from Herring.
ps : I also have a pair of Loake Churchill. The G width is very wide, will have loose space even for my F width foot.