Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
Guys, I'll be making a purchase of Fred & Matt overshoes on Friday. http://www.fredandmatt.com

thes-shoe-snob-blog-overshoes.jpg


316429-9a1d33abec7b47c5aef0842eff89eb4a.jpeg


They are a bit pricy but I think they look better and offer more protection than Swims.

These are made by a company in Sweden where there is a lot of rain and snow. There is a review by shoe snob as well http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2016/04/fred-matt-overshoes.html

I'm on their page now and it's S$188 per pair, with a S$47 shipping fee (they only have DHL express option). Shipping fee is the same no matter how many I buy, so PM me if any of you are interested also, and we can share that cost.

Think it's a good concept but cannot convince myself to try it out. To date I've only seen someone actually wearing these in the flesh; an AMDK in raffles place. The next time I see one again, perhaps it's you!
 

urbanturban

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
0
Think it, do it!

Fairly high premium u'll be paying (for all things EG) so hope u know your size well enough!

I have 3 pairs of EG in diff lasts. So roughly know the size...

For me the thing about EG is that it is comfortable right out of the box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top