Anyone can advise me why the heel of my this MTO shoes look so unpleasant after few months of wearing?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 3W using GAGT
Sent from Xiaomi MI 3W using GAGT
Cj is not in the same league as Meermin.
If ur request for opinion is for deciding on which pair to get. Get the CJ
For my money, the Meermin design is more to my liking though. Although quality wise there really isn't a comparison between the two.Alright, was deciding on CJ as well! Thanks!
For my money, the Meermin design is more to my liking though. Although quality wise there really isn't a comparison between the two.
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
If you have money to splash go for a EEA MTO or even Bespoke shoe based on the above design.Exactly my thoughts, now I'm contemplating between whether to choose the design that I like, or go ahead for the quality-ratio.
Get the C&J Westbourne if you like that Meermin design. Don't compare apples with oranges.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
He is buying 2nd hand (Carouhell). If considering a bnib C&J, meermins wouldnt even be in the equation
Anyone can advise me why the heel of my this MTO shoes look so unpleasant after few months of wearing?
![]()
Sent from Xiaomi MI 3W using GAGT
Is this your DW or Edetal MTO? Do u practise any shoe care regime? Not sure is it the lighting but your uppers look patchy
This is my DW. Upper patchy is my fault of using wrong thing to polish . I may send the shoes for a patina. What about the heel ? How to maintain heel?
This is my DW. Upper patchy is my fault of using wrong thing to polish . I may send the shoes for a patina. What about the heel ? How to maintain heel?
I am not sure whether using those wood varnish from DIY shop like HomeFix could help solve the problem. Since such wood varnish is used to repair scratched wooden furniture
TUV2008, does your other shoes' heels look similar to this DW pair? Cos I am not sure if its the product problem or user problem.
I am surprised at how bad it looks, maybe you fell or brushed the heels against the stairs or escalator etc.
I am not sure whether using those wood varnish from DIY shop like HomeFix could help solve the problem. Since such wood varnish is used to repair scratched wooden furniture
Hi guys, if you are lazy or don't know what to do why not just send your shoes over for someone else to shine?
https://facebook.com/ShoeshineUncle
No need to waste time browsing confusing products.
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT