Bluebird33
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2014
- Messages
- 761
- Reaction score
- 0
Check out Alden, come to think of it.
Alden doesn't have a store in Singapore

Check out Alden, come to think of it.
Well if you wanna try allen edmonds in 11EEE I have a pairAlden doesn't have a store in Singaporesame as cheaney.. Worst come to worst carmina MTO, but +50% of rtw pricing pushes it slightly higher than 1k.. Really hope EEA can fit me. Their MTO shoes start the same as their RTW - $349, as they adjusted their MTO pricing.
I strongly recommend berluti... the finishing and wearability is second to none....
I am using tongue pad for my carmina rain last. Got it at half a size bigger but after using tongue pad seem to correct my heel slip. Please go ahead and try... At least just remove the adhesive. You will not notice it after removal
I usually get Tacco insoles/heel pad at:Upon further research, I found out that most people first opt for insoles (since if you place the tongue pads at the wrong location the stickiness left by the adhesive might remain when you remove them - but correct me if I'm wrong though). Generally, two brands of insoles stood out the most, namely Tacco and Pedag. Anyone knows where I can find them locally?
berluti is having sale now ?


Sure just poo me a pm and we can try to set something up. Yeah gotta ship it in, no shops in sgI'll ask you if the carmina/EEA's shoes don't fitthanks! Looks like Allen Edmonds doesn't have a store in Singapore and need to be shipped from US? The price is reasonable though.
For Allen Edmonds, can try Amazon. I bought 2 pairs before in separate orders with the free shipping to Sg for above U$125
Seem like I am about size 9.5 for carmina.. But even the forest last derby feels constricting.. They said they don't have MTO now but will bring in the service next month. Feels weird but I don't think MTO can fit me, as their forest last is maxed out at EE.. Unless they can do a EEE for me.
Maybe I should just order a Allen Edmonds EEE size 9.5. The length should be the same..
If u order AE, it will be 10EEE. U.S. Sizing.
does anyone know the operating hours of the yishun japanese cobbler?
went there yesterday morning but guess i am too early.
Alden doesn't have a store in Singaporesame as cheaney.. Worst come to worst carmina MTO, but +50% of rtw pricing pushes it slightly higher than 1k.. Really hope EEA can fit me. Their MTO shoes start the same as their RTW - $349, as they adjusted their MTO pricing.
If u order AE, it will be 10EEE. U.S. Sizing.
Ok thanks!
Be careful of the different last that Alden and AE has as well which differs quite a lot between each last, just just going by your carmina width sizing without the last detail might be an issue.
For AEs, I wear a size 8E on last 8, size 8.5D on last 5 and size 9D on last 7.
Alden is a bit more consistent where I wear 8D or 7.5D depending if they're aberdeen or trubalance.
Best way to check would be to go to the AE thread in Styleforum where they have lots of people wearing AEs.
Thanks, I think I'll just wait for the singapore carmina MTO to open so the shoe will fit me perfectly. Don't wanna order online for my first expensive dress shoes, and no money to go bespoke ($3000++).