Darknight55
Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2002
- Messages
- 200
- Reaction score
- 0
i also dun know, they said I believe
Probably meant antiquing along the edges.

i also dun know, they said I believe
Probably meant antiquing along the edges.
just when i was about to pull the trigger on a canon from robinsonshoes, the sale was over. Anyone knows if there would be a christmas sale??
Considering between the loake cannon or the hyde for formal wear.
Most probably yes, shopping there is like duck talks to chicken, anyway happy can liao!
I thought that was the idea of choosing postal delivery so I don't have to stand by at the door?
Eh btw $20+ is not incl of heel. So perhaps he has poor attitude but I don't think he is cheating you.
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
just when i was about to pull the trigger on a canon from robinsonshoes, the sale was over. Anyone knows if there would be a christmas sale??
Considering between the loake cannon or the hyde for formal wear.
If no urgency then just wait. They have sales up to 25-30% off. Monks and derby boots, v different choices..
That's correct. Of all the times I've bought from sko, I've only been hit by gst that one time. Swedish post usually gets you through.
it's been 9 long days of waiting.. and i am still waiting. lol.You can try solemann next time If you are in raffles area. Not bad.That's good to hear, then I guess it's the real price for half sole + heel guard.
Probably still going to wait till the Loake Cannon arrives first before I can send in my Strand for Vibram. 2 months seasoned (4days/week wear) should be more than enough haha!
Went to ask for quote at Tampines 1 Shukey and eta for doing half sole guard + heel guard.
Was quoted $40 last week, and the cobbler gave me a very vague timeline of 3 hours to 4 days.
So I didn't do the vibram yet since I only have 1 pair of dress shoe and 4 days are too long...(Means no dress shoe for me to wear in the meantime)
I even asked him if I send in on sat morning (which is the next morning) can I get it by sun night time. Got the same answer of 3 hours to 4 days.
Guess I will only do sole guard to my Loake Strand only when my Loake Cannon comes in.
Sent from Workday using GAGT
Why like so attitude one, when I bought my insoles at Tamp1 Shukey the guy was quite friendly leh, chitchat about my watch also..
Why like so attitude one, when I bought my insoles at Tamp1 Shukey the guy was quite friendly leh, chitchat about my watch also..
I think one of the staff that had attitude problem. I had bad experience with them too. Previous when I try to send my shoe to repair. I got the similar reply too.
Otherwise when I passed by the shop, I always see other staff chitchat with customer.
Just a quick heads up.
Loake 1880 Strand on 25% flash sale (24 hours only) at Robinsons Shoes. 134 UK Pound after discount and deduct VAT.
Must apply code (flash2) at checkout.
Sent from Workday using GAGT
Just a quick heads up.
Loake 1880 Strand on 25% flash sale (24 hours only) at Robinsons Shoes. 134 UK Pound after discount and deduct VAT.
Must apply code (flash2) at checkout.
Sent from Workday using GAGT
It's the opposite for me haha!Good buy!
Too bad I don't quite like Loake Capital Last.
Today dress down Friday for me, wore a Red Wing 875 so pretty safe for meI already got my pair of strands soaked through during lunch![]()
It's the opposite for me haha!
That's why I bought a Cannon for my 2nd pair knowing it will fit well for me too.
Today dress down Friday for me, wore a Red Wing 875 so pretty safe for me
Sent from Workday using GAGT
It's the opposite for me haha!
That's why I bought a Cannon for my 2nd pair knowing it will fit well for me too.
Today dress down Friday for me, wore a Red Wing 875 so pretty safe for me
Sent from Workday using GAGT