Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Jim&Jun

Zl2Vn8M.png
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Have you tried any other Chinese brands?
Nope, just 2 pairs of Jim&Jun for now. I don't have a massive collection, nor am I the type to go out and try a bunch of different makers. ACME looks great too.

Any particular makers you're looking at?
 

EquinOoX

Master Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
16
Nope, just 2 pairs of Jim&Jun for now. I don't have a massive collection, nor am I the type to go out and try a bunch of different makers. ACME looks great too.

Any particular makers you're looking at?
I am looking to make a pair when I am in Shanghai next month but I am not sure which brand to go for....I have Stefano B and G&G so I wanted a similar aesthetic
 

Rong626

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
181
Fitness first. I placed them under the bench of the changing room. No cameras there for privacy. Never crossed my mind that someone would take them. Not like it's branded
 

StrawberryChris

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
506
Reaction score
3
Anyone know where to buy OTC socks in SG now? Got my viccel OTC socks long ago but their website looks damn weird/sus now. Not sure if it's a real site or not. Normal calf socks slides down for me within 10minutes
 

Rong626

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
181
Anyone know where to buy OTC socks in SG now? Got my viccel OTC socks long ago but their website looks damn weird/sus now. Not sure if it's a real site or not. Normal calf socks slides down for me within 10minutes
Boardroomsocks and mes chaussettes rouges both ship to singapore
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Anyone know where to buy OTC socks in SG now? Got my viccel OTC socks long ago but their website looks damn weird/sus now. Not sure if it's a real site or not. Normal calf socks slides down for me within 10minutes
Viccel rebranded to Celchuk.

Mason & Smith also carries some (Tabio and Il Micio)
 

theblueark

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
1
Planning to make a purchase from Meermin soon. If anyone wanna buy together share shipping can PM me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top