Xiaomi 13T series

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,642
Reaction score
3,488
I saw someone selling a BNIB Xiaomi13T. This person posted the IMEI and I wrote in to Xiaomi asking about warranty.

No international warranty for Xiaomi. Don't think Xiaomi will service the Malaysia 13T in Singapore.
It's kinda weird. The phones for the same model should be using the same parts. Understand that it will not be covered under warranty but perhaps could be serviced/repaired with a fee?

xiaomi13t.jpg
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
Should I pay + additional S$200 to get the Xiaomi 14 instead?

My bf (in China) offered to get me the Xiaomi 14.

Almost cart out the 6 months store warranty at $5xx on Shopee.
personally i go for 14 since specs are better.
international warranty only for 13 ultra & 12 pro as indicated in links i shared
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
I saw someone selling a BNIB Xiaomi13T. This person posted the IMEI and I wrote in to Xiaomi asking about warranty.

No international warranty for Xiaomi. Don't think Xiaomi will service the Malaysia 13T in Singapore.
It's kinda weird. The phones for the same model should be using the same parts. Understand that it will not be covered under warranty but perhaps could be serviced/repaired with a fee?

xiaomi13t.jpg
no one should purchase any phone with imei posted in public.
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Does anyone know if the 13T supports Bluetooth LC3 codec?
 

josephsbs

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
11
Hi everyone,

I am deciding between 13T or 13T Pro, could someone feedback whether the extra bucks (>$200+) are worth paying?

Anyone encountered issues with running local e-banking apps and Singpass in Hyper OS?

Another thing is, where can I buy local 13T/13TPro with warranty... any good deals running now?
I am quite confused by the various claims by sellers in Lazada and Shopee... there seems to be 2 "Official" stores, which is the one providing local warranty via local service centre?
  • Xiaomi Official Store
  • Xiaomi Global Official Store
Thanks in advance
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
Hi everyone,

I am deciding between 13T or 13T Pro, could someone feedback whether the extra bucks (>$200+) are worth paying?

check difference here to help u decide
https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_13t_p..._battery_camera_price_compared-news-60735.php

Another thing is, where can I buy local 13T/13TPro with warranty... any good deals running now?
I am quite confused by the various claims by sellers in Lazada and Shopee... there seems to be 2 "Official" stores, which is the one providing local warranty via local service centre?
  • Xiaomi Official Store
  • Xiaomi Global Official Store
Thanks in advance
if u want to be safe just buy from xiaomi physical shop
https://www.mi.com/sg/store/xiaomi-store/

officially comes with 2 year warranty for 13T series
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Anyone know of any braided USB C 90-degree cables that is able to reach the 67W on 13T or 120W on the 13T pro chargers?

I just bought the Ugreen 66W/100W 6A cables and they do not show as 67W or 120W rapid quick charge on screen :(
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Anyone know of any braided USB C 90-degree cables that is able to reach the 67W on 13T or 120W on the 13T pro chargers?
I just bought the Ugreen 66W/100W 6A cables and they do not show as 67W or 120W rapid quick charge on screen
:(

this is the only cable I know that supports Xiaomi 67W / 120W charger. I have 2 of this, confirmed working with both 67W and 120W.

FTWjhnn.jpg




Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F5 Pro
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
The 1TB option of 13T Pro from the Mi Store dropped to 988. Is it worth it?
Depends on your usage requirements

E.g. both 13t and 13t pro use same camera hardware, so personally would just consider the cheaper 13t at $650. I use OneDrive, which has ability to delete photos after upload, so personally don’t need 1tb storage
 

clay9477

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
925
Reaction score
3
The 1TB option of 13T Pro from the Mi Store dropped to 988. Is it worth it?
1TB can be a bit overkill. Went with 13T pro because of the stronger processor 9200+ and gpu. The 120W charging speed is good too handy for emergency usage but mostly using 65W to charge don't want to kill battery so fast.

Another thing to note is 13T pro is 4.0 ufs hence the premium paid is good for years to come when transferring data or reinstalling apps on and off. Plus got 8k24fps vid and 4k60fps.

If not in a hurry wait for sales period when 512gb drop price but also because it has 4gb ram lesser (16gb vs 12gb)
 

dmstar

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2001
Messages
3,691
Reaction score
11
Still observing....
Some changes to the UI which needs some customizing esp when U swipe down on the top right , the settings icon is not there anymore...
Like the lock screen customisation which is like the fruit phone
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
I've gotten a notification this morning on my 13T Pro. After the update, feels kinda snappy. Battery need to monitor now.
 

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
Any good TG recommendation from TB? No black frame. Going to use with case.
Is K60 Ultra same screen as Xiaomi 13T? Looking at SmartDevil one.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top