rrr2015
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2015
- Messages
- 13,248
- Reaction score
- 4,854
battery life better on hyperOS?I've gotten a notification this morning on my 13T Pro. After the update, feels kinda snappy. Battery need to monitor now.

battery life better on hyperOS?I've gotten a notification this morning on my 13T Pro. After the update, feels kinda snappy. Battery need to monitor now.
I would say it's still ok. I get about 20 hours active hours until it hits 30%. I'm not a heavy user nor use it for games though.battery life better on hyperOS?
i think MIUI can go more than 24 hr before it hit 30%. no heavy use or gaming as well.I would say it's still ok. I get about 20 hours active hours until it hits 30%. I'm not a heavy user nor use it for games though.
You got tried TikTok if it still lag? I guess due to Douyin being China optimized app therefore not that compatible with global rom phones....Is anyone's 13t pro sluggish when using douyin? It feels really laggy compared to my old OnePlus 7t pro.
r u on MIUI or hyperOS?Is anyone's 13t pro sluggish when using douyin? It feels really laggy compared to my old OnePlus 7t pro.
Havent tried TikTok yet, i have to patch it with revanced. Will try laterYou got tried TikTok if it still lag? I guess due to Douyin being China optimized app therefore not that compatible with global rom phones....
I'm thinking of switching to Revanced as my NewPipe is giving me error message. Using Brave browser to watch YT videos to avoid ads at the moment...Havent tried TikTok yet, i have to patch it with revanced. Will try later
any improvement in camera software?Updated to hyperos for my 13T, interface pattern 99% same as miui 14
Battery life not as good. Scrolling on opera browser not smooth.
Camera app didn't see any difference for those basic functions, i haven't go deeper to seeany improvement in camera software?
probably will stay MIUI as long as i could![]()
someone fix after clearing google cachesAnyone having issues with NFC payment with gpay after updating to HyperOS? It defaults to using SIM wallet for NFC and I needed to reset it to gpay twice today
i used factory installed screen protectorHello all. Is the Xiaomi 13T Screen protector easy to find at neighbourhood shops? Does it affect the on screen fingerprint reader?
Should be available. If you do not want to affect the fingerprint scanner, do not buy privacy ones.Hello all. Is the Xiaomi 13T Screen protector easy to find at neighbourhood shops? Does it affect the on screen fingerprint reader?